Brandon Mason (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

Brandon Mason still has another year left on his contract, anybody think Robins might give him another opportunity, by working with him in the summer so he can adapt to the LWB role?

higgs

Doubt he has a future here he wasn't featuring in league 1 and hasn't set Scotland alight

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

no_loyalty

Zero chance I would have thought. He hasn’t played a league game for St Mirren since 2nd Jan (been on the bench numerous times).

He was in their team at the start of the loan then out of the squad completely, so I assume he was injured for a while?

Grendel

Bomb squad member

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I can't see us paying anyone's contract off so I think MR will be looking to offer him on a free. I reckon someone would take him but if not it'd be stupid to not even give him a chance to work his way back in given the only LB we'd have would be two youngsters in Reid and Newton (if Newton has his contract renewed). If he doesn't impress send him out on loan.

His biggest issue is being a LB rather than the LWB we play (although who knows if that'll continue next season).

ptr

He will be moving on. Strange what happened to him as I thought he was brilliant at the start of last season. But McCallum moved ahead of him quickly.

oscillatewildly

I like him!
Me too. I'd like to think he'll at least be a consideration but the onus will be on him to show rather than expect Robins to have patience with him in adapting to a role.
I liked him but no room for compassion at this level. If Robins has an eye on others then it may be curtains.

east_midlands_skyblue

As much as I always liked him, I hope we go out and sign a new LWB as its such a vital part of how Robins has us set up. Adam Reach from Shef Wed has always looked a good player to me and is out of contract this summer apparently... someone like that would seem a good acquisition. Although it'll probably be another season long loan for McCallum with Reid deputising I suspect.

Garryb80

As much as I always liked him, I hope we go out and sign a new LWB as its such a vital part of how Robins has us set up. Adam Reach from Shef Wed has always looked a good player to me and is out of contract this summer apparently... someone like that would seem a good acquisition. Although it'll probably be another season long loan for McCallum with Reid deputising I suspect.
Reach is having an awful game today so why not

fatso

Not what we need. I'm sure he will be told to find another club.
I just hope he doesnt decide to sit on his arse and run his contract down.

johnwillomagic

A bit like Kasta if he can't get game time in Scotland can't see him breaking back into our team. I can see us getting McCallum again for next season in some capacity and like others have said have the youngster Reid as deputy can't see a way back for Mason but hope I'm wrong.

Hertsccfc

A bit like Kasta if he can't get game time in Scotland can't see him breaking back into our team. I can see us getting McCallum again for next season in some capacity and like others have said have the youngster Reid as deputy can't see a way back for Mason but hope I'm wrong.
Not at all like Kasta!

stupot07

He's been injured and only just coming and from injury which is why he's on the bench.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

stupot07

No that’s not true, he got a red card against Hibs and then has hardly played since. Only played in 2 cup games

Im sure he got an injury though did he not or am I thinking of another player
He has been injured.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread