Bradley Wright-Phillips (1 Viewer)

SussexSkyBlue

Just seen on the internet that Bradley Wright-Phillips could be available on loan or transfer..Not seen a lot of him but could be a decent replacement for Mcgoldrick just a thought?

rob9872

He's a thief isn't he? Should fit right in after the marlon episode.

Astute

Is he as dishonest as SISU though?

torchomatic

Meanwhile in a land where the clouds are made of candy floss and all the children have gumdrop smiles...

Who cares if they're dishonest. We just want the best for CCFC don't we?

:whistle:

torchomatic

Grendel

....some people think we are going places with SISU

Well we could be going to Wembley twice and have the most exciting season for 25 years.

How bitter a pill to swallow will that be?

Astute

Well we could be going to Wembley twice and have the most exciting season for 25 years.

How bitter a pill to swallow will that be?

So are you now agreeing with me at last that we could have a good season?

kg82

Don't think he was convicted of that. Nathan Dyer was, by the way, and I'm pretty sure if we were offered him we'd take it.

kg82

Not a bad player at this level.

Dyer?! Yeah, he'd be alright! It was more the point that BWP wasn't convicted and I bet Swansea fans don't care about Dyer (although I in no way condone what happened there and they were all bloody idiots for doing it and getting involved).

WillieStanley

A year later he and team-mate David McGoldrick were arrested on suspicion of assaulting a Southampton supporter while on a night out. The 21-year-old Saints fan told police that he was attacked by the two footballers in a Southampton street as he made his way home from a night out. The incident is alleged to have happened on Saturday, 7 February after players went drinking in the city.[13] On 13 March, the club announced: "After a thorough police investigation the Crown Prosecution Service has decided not to press any charges against either Bradley Wright-Phillips or David McGoldrick, and no further action will be taken against them."

I missed that!!

torchomatic

I will now wait for the "we should never have signed him in the first place" posts now. :)

Sent using TapaTalk 2

harvey098

Bit leightweight to play up top on his own, in my opinion, but wouldnt write anyone off until I had seen the for half a season or so.

skybluegod

Wright Phillips is decent IMO but isn't getting a look in at Carlton as they have class strikers I would take him

CJparker

Can BWP play left wing?

Imagine how good we'd be if we had DMC and Clarke up front, with a midfield of Bailey, Moussa, Baker and BWP!!!

Nick

Administrator
He tore up this league last season didn't he? I would much rather have him than McSheffrey in the starting 11 out wide :)

skybluenewman

Although Goldie had a great game at stevenage I reckon the thought of having Clarke upfront with him would be perfect. There was a couple of times where Goldie had to hit the target on the inside post which the goalie was always going to save. If we had a man with him he could have easily squared for easy tap ins.

skybluegod

Although Goldie had a great game at stevenage I reckon the thought of having Clarke upfront with him would be perfect. There was a couple of times where Goldie had to hit the target on the inside post which the goalie was always going to save. If we had a man with him he could have easily squared for easy tap ins.

Goldie didn't have a great game at stevenage? it was one of his not so good games. apart from his goal he wasn't great he was committed and did will in some places but didn't bury an easy opportunity but i'm not having a go at him he has been fantastic in most other games and he scored a great goal.

ccfcrob

Dont want him bad attitude and weve got a good dressing room at the minute

Users who are viewing this thread