Match Thread Bradford v Coventry Match Thread - Saturday 20th Aug (3 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Discuss the Bradford v Coventry match, tactics and predictions :)

Esoterica

1-0 defeat. Vincelot to score in the last 10 minutes, and get a straight red for chinning Turnbull in his celebration, as the adrenalin from scoring makes him lose control of his beard envy.

Kingokings204

2-0 Bradford

No goals in this team as proved.

(First time in our 97 league history we haven't scored 1 goal or more in the first three games)

clint van damme

I expect us to lose and as much as the defence has looked fairly sound Bradford will offer a much tougher test than anything they've faced so far.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

This in theory will be our hardest test this season yet and I fully expect us to lose.

As has been said, our team looks weak compared to last year at the moment, and I won't be shocked if we don't start wining for a while yet (until we bring in a good few more players at least).

We probably just have to accept that for the time being, even though It's not really good enough. If we are still failing to pick up many points come the end of September, then we can start panicking a little bit I'd say.

vow

1-0 City
Reid to have a stormer versus his old club!

Gazolba

I've got this down in the prediction league as a defeat. Mind you I'm not doing too well with my predictions so far ...
I think we will score a goal though.

dongonzalos

First genuine test.
Would be chuffed to bits with a nil nil and move towards getting August out of the way ASAP.
As our squad strengthens

fernandopartridge

If he's quick and powerful get him in. If Jones is struggling with injury I wouldn't start him, big risk that we'll end up losing him to injury.

fernandopartridge

I know he's already on track to be the next scapegoat, but I would start Thomas as one of the front 3 ahead of Lameiras. He just doesn't work in that area. He's better playing passes from deeper.

Paxman II

Think it will start to click here on in. Defense is mean and in confident mood surely and the inclusion of the new striker and McCann up for it, I think the corner will quickly turn. 2 nil to City and our season is on...

skyblue1991

Anyone apart from me+1 venturing up to the shithole part of Yorkshire on Sat?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

letsallsingtogether

I'm at a wedding on Saturday so will have to miss this one might not be a bad thing.
But I am hoping to see a City win on here come full time will have to sneak off to the toilets at full time keep me posted....
PUSB

Hobo

Bradford always a tough away game....you would probably fancy them to win this. I always think a draw away is a good result, at Bradford it would be excellent. They will test our defensive capabilities.

Users who are viewing this thread