Bradford ticket deal (1 Viewer)

Jackoskyblue

Bradford game on 14th feb supporters can bring a friend for free! Decent offer from the club all you need to do is trade in Match voucher C at the club shop

torchomatic

He gets his "buzz" elsewhere nowadays.

Kingokings204

So it is just season ticket holders? Sounds like a good offer!

It's an offer for all supporters. Seasons ticket holders have their offer of being a friend for free and pay as you go can get two for one. Decent deal tbf.

Nick

Administrator
I have just been sent some family tickets with the JSB welcome park, 2 adults 2 children for £20. Works out cheaper than using my match package vouchers so will use those I think :)

mrbluesky87

He gets his "buzz" elsewhere nowadays.

At the "Nest":sarcasm: (thats what Wasps put in a slogan above the Ricoh on a recent picture)

Unfortunately I dont think many people would take me up on the offer of a free ticket, I will be lucky to get my boys their for that game, Valentines day alone at the Ricoh for me then:(

Nick

Administrator
They should throw in a free bottle of lambrini for every "couple". More people will go and they will probably enjoy it too!

OR everybody in the ticket office when asked for a free friend ticket, should do this and say "football friend":

images

mrbluesky87

I have just been sent some family tickets with the JSB welcome park, 2 adults 2 children for £20. Works out cheaper than using my match package vouchers so will use those I think :)

Respect Nick, you do so well running this sight for such a young age:claping hands:

Nick

Administrator
Respect Nick, you do so well running this sight for such a young age:claping hands:

Cheers, glad I just finished school for the day. Year 1 is so hard, today we were learning the different ways you can spell words that sound the same. :eek::p

mrbluesky87

Cheers, glad I just finished school for the day. Year 1 is so hard, today we were learning the different ways you can spell words that sound the same. :eek::p

:slap: Good spot, I new I should have had a cheque of the sentence first before replying.

torchomatic

Tee hee. Yeah, right on.

If you wait a bit longer, the club will have to pay us to go and watch. Sit tight and enjoy the show.

Ashdown

Come and sit in the cold soulless Ricoh Arena and admire the Wasps badges whilst watching another piss poor capitulation by SISU FC.............It's a bargain at half the price.

italiahorse

How much they paying me?

(Just wanted to beat the likes of Italiahorse to the 'joke')

I have 2 season tickets this season for family and myself so in theory I can now get 2 free tickets.
My problem has been getting someone to use the other season ticket on several occasions (My wife changed her mind :mad: ) so I could do without this problem of getting rid of tickets.
Has anybody else tried to get someone to use their ticket if they can't make it?

Users who are viewing this thread