Bradford Game on at the Ricoh? (1 Viewer)

RoboCCFC90

robbo ,you've confused me ? , please explain what that has to do with my comment about the trust.

Well you tried to quote covcity4life's post regarding NOPM to the evil empire who he feels have destroyed the club, yet in that post you thought it was the Trust covcity4life was referring to, which he never said. Like I said reading his comment I think he meant ACL NOPM.

RoboCCFC90

Just booked, looking forward to watching the game with genuine City fans .

Really? Pull your head out your arse mate?

Those of us not attending must not be genuine..

thaiskyblue

Well you tried to quote covcity4life's post regarding NOPM to the evil empire who he feels have destroyed the club, yet in that post you thought it was the Trust covcity4life was referring to, which he never said. Like I said reading his comment I think he meant ACL NOPM.
still none the wiser, but it's Monday, so who gives a shit, i'm going for few liviners down the pub.

RoboCCFC90

As a cure for insomnia?

I actually thought the bloke was quite funny with some of the stuff he came out with.

friendly_canary

I'm going to the England game (v Chile) on the Friday before the Bradford game.

If I make it back to Cov in time on the Sunday then I'll be there. Would be good to meet some Cov fans!

RoboCCFC90

My mind began to wander on his posts as I read the title. They just looked far too time consuming;)

He used to constantly pick out my posts on the CT page as well, but when I came on here I just gave him benefit of the doubt :)

League1Tour

Would holding this at a local social club or a few different pubs local to the Ricoh that has been affected by the move be a better idea instead of feeding ACL/CCC who have said " we don't need CCFC to survive" ?

RoboCCFC90

Can't make this one. This is a good alternative.

Fair enough, but does it mean your anymore genuine then those who choose to watch it at home or attend the game? No.

thaiskyblue

Why I've posted it is because I wondered what he meant by flak...
flak, means abuse, shit, crap, indifference, etc, basically it seems anything they do (sbt ), they get slagged or ridiculed, but when sisu do total pig ignorant things to our club, people on here still try and find excuses for it, the trust are coventry city fans trying to do their best by the club, something sisu could take a few tips from theni for one might start to listen to what they have to say. Keep it up sbt.

NorthernWisdom

flak, means abuse, shit, crap, indifference, etc, basically it seems anything they do (sbt ), they get slagged or ridiculed, but when sisu do total pig ignorant things to our club, people on here still try and find excuses for it, the trust are coventry city fans trying to do their best by the club, something sisu could take a few tips from theni for one might start to listen to what they have to say. Keep it up sbt.

OK, so my point holds that they've not really got abuse since pgsm? Admittedly I've only skimmed this thread as how long can you flog a dead horse (so slightly unfortunate I guess one of the ones I fell on was your post ;) ), but I wouldn't say Nick's giving 'flak' as such, maybe one or two others have jumped in on the back of it?

I mean, like, I can acknowledge they're all doing what they think is best for the club, praise the more 'neutral' and 'professional' message they've been giving off recently, but be slightly concerned that actively promoting this event at the Ricoh risks compromising that neutral message? (the same as things like different fonts on their website messages compromise the 'professional' angle too - you wouldn't after all pop my posts up anywhere other than a message board with repeated ; instead of ' )

That's not really 'flak' is it?

thaiskyblue

may be not exactly "FLAK " , NW , BUT I DON'T GET WHY THEY ARE TREATED AS SOMETHING OF A COMEDY SIDE SHOW TO THE "SOAP OPERA " , THAT IS COVENTRY CITY , AT THE MOMENT, ALSO I DON'T SEE THAT HAVING THE GAME ON THE TV AT THE RICOH IS SUCH A DRAMA, DON'T PEOPLE WANT TO RETURN THERE ANYWAY FOR LIVE GAMES, ONE LAST POINT, WHAT OR WHO , IS PGSM?.

RoboCCFC90

may be not exactly "FLAK " , NW , BUT I DON'T GET WHY THEY ARE TREATED AS SOMETHING OF A COMEDY SIDE SHOW TO THE "SOAP OPERA " , THAT IS COVENTRY CITY , AT THE MOMENT, ALSO I DON'T SEE THAT HAVING THE GAME ON THE TV AT THE RICOH IS SUCH A DRAMA, DON'T PEOPLE WANT TO RETURN THERE ANYWAY FOR LIVE GAMES, ONE LAST POINT, WHAT OR WHO , IS PGSM?.

He wasn't the messiah..

NorthernWisdom

Wouldn't stick that post on their website either ;)

Part of the reason I say anything is because I want the Trust to have the most effective voice possible, with all sides, as they're best placed among any of us as fans to effect what happens.

Now ultimately they probably won't have any influuence over what happens whatsoever(!) but even if it's a 0.000000000001% chance of them holding some kind of sway, I want them to maximise the chance of being listened to.

psgm? if you didn't enjoy his posts, you haven't lived ;)

Steve from the Trust seemd a particular 'favourite' with him! Christ knows why, as Steve has always seemed quite open to different views, whatever his own! (there, some praise to sandwich the shit ;) )

None of us are perfect after all, you wouldn't stick me on the Radio to whip up a frenzy for a start ;) so I'd hope anything I say isn't 'flak' as such, more 'suggestions'.

RoboCCFC90

RoboCCFC90

Have to admit I switched off and just looked at the CAPITALS!

You couldn't miss them they were in pretty much every sentance he wrote.

Or for those who need clarification:

YOU couldn't MISS them they were IN pretty much EVERY sentance he WROTE!! Damn the Trust, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread