Bradford Away tickets (1 Viewer)

crazylegsjoe

Booked train tickets from Scotland ages ago for this game and couldn't get tickets before the allocation sold out. If anyone knows of 2 spare tickets there would be a pint in it for them.

Worst comes to the worst we'll go in the home end but we'd obviously rather not.

Cheers.

skyblue1991

Booked train tickets from Scotland ages ago for this game and couldn't get tickets before the allocation sold out. If anyone knows of 2 spare tickets there would be a pint in it for them.

Worst comes to the worst we'll go in the home end but we'd obviously rather not.

Cheers.
Tickets have not sold out, I have just bought two on the CCFC e-ticketing website.

vow

Got some now, thanks

Bizarrely the site said they were sold out earlier, as did the guy I spoke to on the phone.
Fook me, you actually spoke to a human over the phone?!?! wonders never cease...

Steve.B50

Just pay on the gate.
Its a large away end and always have a cash turnstile at Bradford.
Terrible away end compared to rest of ground and my advice is eat before you go in as they always run out of Balti pies. lol

OffenhamSkyBlue

Presumably they only sent that batch of 608 so that they have plenty for the walk-ups without having to rely on ticketmaster to send back the unsold ones.
I'll be paying on the gate as I don't want to give 2 quid to ticketmaster for doing precisely fuck-all! And I couldn't be confident that they'd get it to me by Friday night when I'm travelling up.

fernandopartridge

Every time I've been to Bradford it's been November or December and freezing. Be interesting to see if the temperature reaches double figures there in August, got to be one of the coldest grounds about.

OffenhamSkyBlue

Do you remember that misty drizzly Sunday afternoon in November 2013 (the bastards at Sky moved it from Saturday) when we managed to snatch a draw from the jaws of victory? We'd been doing great at the start of the season (as usual), despite a 10 point deduction. It all went to rat-shit after failing to get that win! Course, we were at Northampton that season too.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Do you remember that misty drizzly Sunday afternoon in November 2013 (the bastards at Sky moved it from Saturday) when we managed to snatch a draw from the jaws of victory? We'd been doing great at the start of the season (as usual), despite a 10 point deduction. It all went to rat-shit after failing to get that win! Course, we were at Northampton that season too.

The Connor Thomas backheel to keep the ball in play (which he should have hoofed out of the ground to kill seconds & re group) stayed in & they lumped it into the box for Jordan Clarke to handle it for a penalty? That one?

OffenhamSkyBlue

Don't fookin remind me!!! Still have nightmares about that. We were 2-0 up inside 15 minutes if I recall.

We must have the Anti-ManU factor ... they always used to sneak wins in the last 5 mins, we always manage to throw games away at the death! Its always been that way, too, regardless of manager. Must be something in the water. No wonder we're always so negative.

I watched a recording of a Friday night game a few years back (might've been against Ipswich when we were in the Champ) on the Saturday. I knew we'd won 3-1, but even so, with 5 minutes left, I was convinced we were gonna lose!!!

crazylegsjoe

Thanks folks, wasn't sure whether there would be a cash turnstyle and didn't want to leave Motherwell at 8am to get to Bradford and not get in!

OffenhamSkyBlue

CCFC just tweeted that POTG tickets will be £25. And it is now too late to get one posted out. Why didn't they announce that earlier? Bastards!

Users who are viewing this thread