Bradford (Away) Match Thread (2 Viewers)

mechaishida

Sorry about some of the distasteful and not exactly erudite comments made by a new member of your forum supporting Bradford.

It's to be expected, mate, we don't have any prior 'beef' with Bradford fans (to my knowledge) - his comments were just a bit daft and pointless.

It'll be a grand game tonight, may the best side prevail. PUSB.

SlowerThanPlatt

I understand Fortune is a big brute of a player who will be neede against Bradford's tactics but I wouldn't have played him over Kent/JOB. Oh well, in TM we trust so far

chiefdave

What the hell is a tight hamstring? Shouldn't stretching sort that out.

Never heard of it until Cole turned up and now Fleck has one as well. Is it contagious? Can I get tomorrow off work with it?

lifeskyblue

Well come away with a point now and I will be more than happy. A tough night just got a whole lot harder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SlowerThanPlatt

And I thought Hanson was injured? Bet Mowbray didn't expect to see that. Will see what BT is made of tonight against someone his own size

SlowerThanPlatt

Yeah Bigi was really bad Saturday. Seemed like he was trying to impress rather than help the team and play simple. Bit like Baker used to do

CovShadow

Yep - Looks like Hanson is fit. I was kinda hoping he wouldn't be. I REALLY hope we don't just resort to "Hoofball"
:(

lifeskyblue

Mind you when we ha e been missing the internationals etc we thought we might struggle and fleck has already been out suspended. It will never tough but we will grind out that point
PUSB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2477

With that midfield we can forget anything other than a loss

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Just seen teams, 3-1 Bradford

Happy_Martian

With that midfield we can forget anything other than a loss

Been a couple of games between Cov and Bradford where the ball has hardly been on the floor for the midfield to play. So why not rest them ;) In TM we trust :)

torchomatic

What's up with Fleck?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread