Bradden Inman (1 Viewer)

Cavan O'Doherty

Don’t know how credible the source is but it’s another rumour.

stevefloyd

Just what we could do with another non scoring midfielder...thought I would get my negativity in early

clint van damme

If it’s John’s son he’ll be on a free.

Getting my coat immediately folks.

Shit. you've got to get in quick round here. Saw thread title and opened it to post some John Inman related nonsense, too late.
Same happened the other night on the Craig Davis thread, ccfcway was in there 2 minutes after the OP went up!

Cavan O'Doherty

Cant see where he’d fit in myself. He’s obviously got a lot of ability but has struggled with injury over his career so far. Still relatively young at 26 so if his injuries are behind him he would be a decent signing in my opinion.

Nonleagueherewecome

Thought about it, I won't lie. But then thought "nah there's no point, got to leave something for Otis to do with his time..."

Nonleagueherewecome

Cant see where he’d fit in myself. He’s obviously got a lot of ability but has struggled with injury over his career so far. Still relatively young at 26 so if his injuries are behind him he would be a decent signing in my opinion.

He is good at making runs into the opposition box though. You watch, he'll be ghosting into the area shouting "I'm free!" loads...

Moff

giphy.gif

Reactions: vow

Johnnythespider

When you scroll through a thread to see if anyone has cracked the joke you've thought of, no, no NO NO oh bollocks. Anyway I've given it a Like, could have earned £5.50 aswell.

fatso

Having John Inman around would certainly mean we’d keep the back door tightly shut!

Sky Blue Harry H

I can remember a goalkeeper who helped by not saving anything

That was the luckiest 3-0 win I've ever seen - the footballing gods had it in for us that evening The ball just wouldn't go in for us - lucky deflections, everything. Sort of Notts County in reverse, when the gods decided to even things up!!

Cov kid 55

Is he the guy who played midfield against us at Crewe this season? I thought they had a really good football playing midfielder, had a really good first half against us.

Users who are viewing this thread