Boys are back in town ! (1 Viewer)

RegTheDonk

Thought we'd signed a deal for the Ricoh then!

Nice to see them back in training. Hoping for a good pre-season, MR and the backroom staff buliding on the team spirit that paid off so well. Get their heads clear, forget about where we may or may not be playing, just do the biz on the pitch lads.

covcity4life

We still have bapaga on books. He's a winger right? With Jones jobello and kastaneee may be MR will switch it to wingers for certain games. Or they won't get a sniff

Maybe will can play central too i dunno

shmmeee

We still have bapaga on books. He's a winger right? With Jones jobello and kastaneee may be MR will switch it to wingers for certain games. Or they won't get a sniff

I got the impression he was more of an AM than out and out winger. Could be wrong though.

AlansEyes

Love the detective work going on after the release of those pics. Already seen it be confirmed and then denied that O'Hare and Dabo are in the pics.

Frostie

As feared no confirmation of Dabo or Rose - looks like there could be truth to the injury stories.

better days

He was a forward in youth football
Unfortunately he didn't push on as well as was expected in the U21s
Hopefully he'll develop more in the coming season as young players are often like this, especially if they have a growth spurt

nunchuckas

Definitely not O'Hare, his hair is much darker than that (unless he's dyed it). Impossible to say if it's Dabo, although looks a bit too skinny for the tank engine.

Frostie

Rose & Dabo didn't train with the rest of the squad, did gym work with Jobello etc. so confirmed the rumours re :injuries but hopefully not as serious as feared!

*Not Jobello - as pointed out he was doing his own fitness work at St George's Park.

Last edited:
Reactions: TTG

Users who are viewing this thread