Boycott serves no purpose. (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator

Oh dear

I've seen another bloke wanting Brody out. Where's he been?

Sky Blue Harry H

Oh dear

I've seen another bloke wanting Brody out. Where's he been?

You do wonder if these people have a brain cell at times. It's not too difficult to work out that not giving CCFC £300 affects CCFC, not SISU.

Nick

Administrator
You do wonder if these people have a brain cell at times. It's not too difficult to work out that not giving CCFC £300 affects CCFC, not SISU.
Yeah but the council pr has made people think the money goes to sisu.

That bloke also doesn't realise the majority of ifollow money goes to the club too.

twistandshout

Boycotting St Andrew's will achieve nothing, it's not going to force Wasps into doing a deal to allow us to come back and will only harm what Robin's is trying to do.

If you dont want to go, dont go. If you cant make every week then do what you can to support the boys.

Anyone who boycotts st Andrew's and just goes to away games....your logic makes no sense.

I didn't go to sixfields, but this is different. Logistically I wont be able get a ST but I will get a 12 match package and take my 8 year old who is besotted with the club.

The club and the team need us.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Boycotting St Andrews will achieve something, it will destroy all the good work that Robins has achieved .Sisu won't fund us ,if we don't ,player sales will.

fatso

What aspect of “fit and proper” would SISU fail on? All creditors (apart from themselves via other vehicles) are regularly paid, nothing illegal has taken place, they’ve supported the club as and when required with cash flow loans.
They willfuly broke a legally binding rental agreement, in an attempt to financially distress another company for starters!
It’s amazing how short some people’s memories are!

skyblue1991

People really need to learn to divorce CCFC with SISU. They are not the same entity.

You are not bankrupting SISU by not atenning games. You are bankrupting CCFC. Is that what you want?

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
They willfuly broke a legally binding rental agreement, in an attempt to financially distress another company for starters!
The one for 1.2m that was non negotiable?

skyblue1991

Unfortunatly i also feel this is going to be a 3-5 year thing. Whats going to change after a year? The EU complaint has already been said to take upto 3 years. SISU have absoloutly no plan or desire to build a stadium. They are merely using the club as a barganing tool for what they see as the bigger picture. They want the Ricoh. And on that note i wholeheartedly hope that they dont get there hands on it as you could bet your mortgage that once they eventually decide to sell the club, the stadium won't come with it. And we will be forever br paying SISU our landlords extortionate rent to play there.
Why is your bottom sentence any different to what CCC (ACL) and Wasps were doing/going to do?

Why is it fine for them to do it but not OK if SISU do it?

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

OffenhamSkyBlue

Phil Upton read out my text yesterday afternoon which questioned why Eakin didn't read anything from the SISU statement which stated that they had wanted a 5 year deal (W*sps didn't), and that W*sps wanted to be indemnified against future costs arising from legal action, when SISU had given an undertaking that they had ceased direct legal action.
All well and good - but he DIDN'T read the part where i said that SBTrust and JHWay do not represent the rank and file fans (having just had Moz and Johnson spouting their usual drivel).

Nick

Administrator
Phil Upton read out my text yesterday afternoon which questioned why Eakin didn't read anything from the SISU statement which stated that they had wanted a 5 year deal (W*sps didn't), and that W*sps wanted to be indemnified against future costs arising from legal action, when SISU had given an undertaking that they had ceased direct legal action.
All well and good - but he DIDN'T read the part where i said that SBTrust and JHWay do not represent the rank and file fans (having just had Moz and Johnson spouting their usual drivel).
Oh no they won't upset them.

It's the same as Linnell sharing exec boxes with Hoffman who had just congratulated Johnson for holding up a banner as a "protest".

higgs

Pusb
ecd37ac7677eb0d999c690b3e303b2e9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

I think most will stay away because it will be shite. 4000 fans in a 30,000 seater stadium. Horrid.

Otis

But if Wasps are still here in 5 years not letting us play at the ricoh and CCC refuse permission to build a ground would you want them to forcibly liquidate us?
So it's fine for us to be 10 years away? What about 15, or 20?

I understand your point of course, but if Sisu are comfortable with us being at Birmingham and there is no written in stone compulsory return date, there is no pressure whatsoever on Sisu to do anything other than just keep playing in Birmingham, or elsewhere.

Ashdown

So it's fine for us to be 10 years away? What about 15, or 20?

I understand your point of course, but if Sisu are comfortable with us being at Birmingham and there is no written in stone compulsory return date, there is no pressure whatsoever on Sisu to do anything other than just keep playing in Birmingham, or elsewhere.
It's ok Otis, we are all going to live forever and footie mad 5 year olds are all going to wait until they're 10 to choose a team to follow.

Tommo1993

This is indefinite. I really don’t think we’ll come back to Cov. Is the plan to wait for Wasps to go bust, or talk about that new ground that they’ve been talking about for years now. We’re doomed I tells ya

SBAndy

‘They’ broke that by liquidating the company. Ergo the company didn’t exist any more and the lease agreement died with it.

cov soul

Boycotting St.Andrews will serve no useful purpose. It will only harm the club you claim to support and possibly lead to administration and points deduction. The fault lies with Wasps who insist that SISU indemnifies them if the EU find the Council acted wrongly. Don't punish the club for something of which they have no control on this occasion.
Boycotting will work to get COVENTRY CITY FC back in COVENTRY CITY .

cov soul

Unfortunatly i also feel this is going to be a 3-5 year thing. Whats going to change after a year? The EU complaint has already been said to take upto 3 years. SISU have absoloutly no plan or desire to build a stadium. They are merely using the club as a barganing tool for what they see as the bigger picture. They want the Ricoh. And on that note i wholeheartedly hope that they dont get there hands on it as you could bet your mortgage that once they eventually decide to sell the club, the stadium won't come with it. And we will be forever br paying SISU our landlords extortionate rent to play there.
well said.

cov soul

Boycotting St Andrew's will achieve nothing, it's not going to force Wasps into doing a deal to allow us to come back and will only harm what Robin's is trying to do.

If you dont want to go, dont go. If you cant make every week then do what you can to support the boys.

Anyone who boycotts st Andrew's and just goes to away games....your logic makes no sense.

I didn't go to sixfields, but this is different. Logistically I wont be able get a ST but I will get a 12 match package and take my 8 year old who is besotted with the club.

The club and the team need us.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
small mided think of the bigger picture.

Hobo

I have never had time for SISU and was all for boycotting Northampton. The St Andrews situation is slightly different. I will not be attending regularly but will go. Some fans will go some wont and I can understand both sided....I think a lot will depend on form and how the team is doing.

Tommo1993

I know there is a slight difference, but why do I feel just as pissed off as last time we groundshared?

chiefdave

And that causes them to fail the fit and proper persons test how exactly? I'm talking about the actual test used by the EFL not whatever version you have made up for yourself.

Out of interest what do you think would happen if the EFL forcibly removed SISU? Happy to take the risk that the club ceases to exist if no new owner comes forward?

chiefdave

I would like them to put a 5 year limit on moving out of the city and for it to be mandatory and binding with no movement on it.

I have zero faith that we won't still be playing at St. Andrews or wherever else for the next 10 years if Sisu are still at the helm.
I don't see this being short term but realistically what do you expect to happen if a 5 year limit is put in place?

If Wasps continue to say we can't play at the Ricoh are you suggesting the club is given 5 years and then wound up?

Users who are viewing this thread