Boycott Papa John's (1 Viewer)

Covstu

Amongst the many other companies who are linked to the FL. Probably a slow news day on the website!

Dhinsa's_Millions

Pretty much any business linked to them yes. This is the sort of thing the fans can influence though - I can imagine the 'real fans, real pizza' rubbish being a marketing strapline. To be honest anything to raise awareness of our plight - people love to jump on the bandwagon against large companies.

Last edited:

torchomatic

A "takeaway". :rolleyes:

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

Dhinsa's_Millions

I was directing the vitriol at the Football League. It was a prime example of a sponsorship deal fans can influence - The Football League having royally stitched up 99.9% of all level headed Coventry fans IMO.

Sent mine off - here it is

Dear Papa John's Pizza People,

I note your recent tie up with the Football League. You may not know but the Football League, through not enforcing their own rules, has royally shafted my football club, Coventry City FC. I will not be buying from your franchise, or any other sponsor of the Football League, and will be advising friends and family to do the same. If you go on line to Sky Blues Talk there is a campaign now underway to encourage football supporters everywhere to boycott you and others until our football club is safely anchored in the city in which it belongs. It is sad that you and others could be caught in the middle of this conflict but through purchase power perhaps FL sponsors could put added pressure on the so-called guardians of the game to enforce their own rules and regulations.

Regards

Gray

No Chance! I love Papa Johns and if i had to choose between The Sky Blues and Papa Johns it would be Papa Johns every time!!

Dhinsa's_Millions

Anything to raise awareness of CCFC's plight is positive, however small - Noted that on the face of it is a small gesture but why should we go down without a fight? Money talks at the end of the day! And I won't be renewing my season ticket or attending any 'home' matches either.

Nonleagueherewecome

Never heard of them until this thread.

Good publicity for them I guess!

ajsccfc

I'm in! HASHTAG NOT ONE PEPPERONI MORE

I'm also boycotting Dominos because they're dickheads taunting me. Oh yeah, I'm outside your pizza delivery area but not your leaflet delivery area, eh?

Nick

Administrator
There is a nice place in Hartshill / Galley Common. It is a chippy that does pizza, much cheaper than dominoes and much nicer! :)

ajsccfc

Pizza Hut's dead last in any pizza league table, too much grease. It's like they glaze everything.

ajsccfc

Just in case people are sceptical about protests working, my anti-Dominos campaign (see post #19 and also some angry pages in my diary) has resulted in a new branch opening on Gosford Street and happy to deliver my way. PEOPLE POWER

Users who are viewing this thread