Boxing (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Luke

Klitschko vs Haye is two days away :claping hands::claping hands:

ccfctommy

Klitschko has to be the favorite for this one, he will be a far more difficult frospect than Valuev thats for sure.

LastGarrison

^^Klitschko is the clear (and deserved) favourite and that's with our bookies who will be taking a good few quid on Haye with the patriotic bets. Haye hasn't fought anyone like Wlad but then Wlad hasn't fought anyone as quick as Haye.

^The Macklin fight was on just after 10 last week and that was in Germany so I would say this would be roughly about 10, half 10.

Ernie Machin

Have put various bets on Wlad....That way I'll make some money if Haye comes up short (which I fear he will).

Also put £2.50 on Haye being knocked down in round 1. Thought it was worth a pop at 20/1.

Covstu

me too watching the build up on SP news, cannot wait!!! Cannot see him winning mind you!!

AlexJohnson93

What time's it start?

And, Haye could learn a lot from Naseem Hamed. If he's going to take the piss out of his opponent, at least make it funny.

SkyBlueMania

Just read a truly ridiculous boxing related fact:

George Foreman has 5 sons whom he named George, George, George, George and George.

What....the...f***. Who does that?!

The Reverend Skyblue

The Pizza's ordered and the fridge is full of chilled beers,can't wait for it and i think Haye will win in 7 rounds.He is far too quick for Klitchko,his only hope is a wild one Haye does'nt pick up.

The Rev

Ernie Machin

The Pizza's ordered and the fridge is full of chilled beers,can't wait for it and i think Haye will win in 7 rounds.He is far too quick for Klitchko,his only hope is a wild one Haye does'nt pick up.

The Rev

Being quick is one thing, being able to get near a man the size of Wlad is another. I want Haye to win, but I'm not confident at all.

rob9872

Will be another bore fest like v Audley imo - neither one committing or wanting to make the first error. Haye is quick and smart and if he is going to win then early to mid rounds most likely imo. I've backed Haye in 4-6 at 7/1 but only a small bet for interest as difficult to be ultra-confident for anything here.

rob9872

George Foreman has 5 sons whom he named George, George, George, George and George.

Different mothers. He knows them apart by their surname :)

bamalamafizzfazz

Also five girls...

Three daughters from a separate relationship, Natalia, Michi and Leola.
Also... His adopted daughter, Isabella Brandie Lilja (Foreman),
His daughter from his current marriage Freeda George
and finally my personal favourite Georgetta!!:facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread