Boxing (1 Viewer)

Covstu

Yes, it’s actually playing up! Cannot see anything but a josh win. 6th round stoppage

W

westcountry_skyblue

That Katie Hopkins fight was good,Just went after each other good toe to toe.
Joshua inside 5.

Johnnythespider

If you have BT sports they are showing the Ali v Frazier "thriller in Manilla" in a few minutes from the days when the big fights were on terrestrial tv. No pay per view nonsense.

no_loyalty

Joshua v Parker scheduled for the spring

no_loyalty

Joshua v Parker to take place in Cardiff, in March

W

westcountry_skyblue

Cracking left hand,I thought it was a bit of a miss match tbh,Browne had no movement,No jab.
I could just see him outside a bar slugging it out with pissed up punters though.

Covstu

Just seen it, nice KO! Whyte wants AJ again, not in his league. Would be interesting to see how he would go against Wilder

CCFC88

Just seen it, nice KO! Whyte wants AJ again, not in his league. Would be interesting to see how he would go against Wilder
Whyte has the ability to drag AJ into a proper scrap, think Whyte is the only rival fighter AJ has a genuine dislike for and that can make him lose his cool.
He can also take punishment, the war with Chisora, he lasted 6 and a bit rounds with AJ and wobbled him early on in a fight he has gone on record saying he wasn't fully fit for.
AJ would be the favourite but I wouldn't go as far as saying Whyte isn't in his league. Klitshko aside Whyte is the best opponent AJ has faced to date.
I think Whyte beats Parker and asks a lot of questions of Wilder.

Covstu

Whyte has the ability to drag AJ into a proper scrap, think Whyte is the only rival fighter AJ has a genuine dislike for and that can make him lose his cool.
He can also take punishment, the war with Chisora, he lasted 6 and a bit rounds with AJ and wobbled him early on in a fight he has gone on record saying he wasn't fully fit for.
AJ would be the favourite but I wouldn't go as far as saying Whyte isn't in his league. Klitshko aside Whyte is the best opponent AJ has faced to date.
I think Whyte beats Parker and asks a lot of questions of Wilder.
Fair comment although I don’t accept the ‘not fully fit’ argument. If he thinks he can beat Joshua half fit then more fool him. Whyte’s career is at a crossroads, he gets the fight with Wilder and loses he is out of the title picture for a long time, sadly I don’t think Wilder will fancy it

CCFC88

sadly I don’t think Wilder will fancy it
He may not have a choice, no1 ranked in the WBC and has been for a while, they will either call a mandatory defence with Whyte or make Whyte fight Breazzelle in a final eliminator.

If AJ wins you would think that Wilder would have to fight AJ or Whyte next, I think he'd prefer Whyte first, most likely in the US.

CCFC88

Predictions for this weekend? Everything tells me AJ will have too much but closer it gets Im giving Parker a shot. Although I think a lot of that has to do with the usual promoter and media bit of bigging up the underdog to sell more PPVs.

Parkers performance against Fury didn't show me much to think he could beat AJ but I think AJ is easier to hit than Fury and AJ was put down by an ageing Klitskho. Parker not been hit as hard as AJ hits, that will be the indicator as to how the fights going to go for me.

ccfchoi87

Predictions for this weekend? Everything tells me AJ will have too much but closer it gets Im giving Parker a shot. Although I think a lot of that has to do with the usual promoter and media bit of bigging up the underdog to sell more PPVs.

Parkers performance against Fury didn't show me much to think he could beat AJ but I think AJ is easier to hit than Fury and AJ was put down by an ageing Klitskho. Parker not been hit as hard as AJ hits, that will be the indicator as to how the fights going to go for me.

The fight will be like 19/20 of Joshua's fights. Unfortunately for AJ, he needs to beat Fury to really build a legacy as there are no other heavyweights out there. Until then I can't see any issues

Covstu

Agree I think AJ will win albeit wont be a walk over particularly if Parker can get round his jab. I wasn't too impressed with Parker against Fury or Takam (having said that Takam has impressed me against both). I Can see this going the distance however....

CCFC88

If Parker has the power to put AJ down I think it could spell trouble, both AJ and Wilder been put down recently by ageing fighters who just didn't have enough in their tanks to press home the advantage

LastGarrison

I have seen nothing from Parker that I think will trouble AJ (and I’m not his biggest fan) and I think he overpowers and either knocks him out or stops him in or around the 4th or 5th.

Wilder v AJ has to be made and then hopefully when Fury is back up to speed with a couple of warm up fights under his belt he fights the winner.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Really hope David Price wins tonight, I thought he had great potential a few years ago

bringbackrattles

Off out in a bit with my son to go and watch the fight.Not sure where we'll watch it yet ? Don't know what time A.J fight starts though,bet it will be late.
Fancy A.J. to knock Parker out in five or six rounds.

vow

Off out in a bit with my son to go and watch the fight.Not sure where we'll watch it yet ? Don't know what time A.J fight starts though,bet it will be late.
Fancy A.J. to knock Parker out in five or six rounds.
Ring walk is scheduled for 22.30, BBR.

Users who are viewing this thread