Boxing (1 Viewer)

Anyone looking forward to the big fight at the weekend? It's a bit shit that its on Frank Warrens channel instead of Sky Sports.

LastGarrison

Doubt I'll see it as on a bit of an all dayer Saturday but it has the potential to be half decent.

Everyone expects Vitali to punish him (and he probably will) however if Chisora comes in prepared and fit as he did against Helenius then he might just be able to make it interesting. However, if he comes in as he did against Fury then he gets banged out in a round!

Problem will be getting in behind Vitali's jab as Chisora is not particularly tall for a heavyweight and Vitali's jab is like a piston and he follows it up with the right cross very well. Chisora has speed and a decent dig so if he can test Vitali's chin it could be a cracker.

After saying all this though I think the smart money is on a UD for Vitali or a mid to late stoppage.

I do think that Delboy will put up a better fight than Haye did against the other brother though!

I just can't see how DelBoy will get past the jab. As you say it's piston like and Chisora just isn't mobile enough imo. I can't see this making it to the end.

LastGarrison

I did read on another forum though that it has been 11 years since the last major heavyweight upset (Lewis/Rahman) and it was 11 years before that for the one before (Tyson/Douglas) so you never know!

I won't be putting any money on it though. :D

scroobiustom

what channel is the fight on by the way? I saw Eubank Jr advertised on 5 the other day, prospects for the guy?

what channel is the fight on by the way? I saw Eubank Jr advertised on 5 the other day, prospects for the guy?

Boxnation, Chisora will get knocked out first round.

I watched Eubank JR a few weeks back but don't know what to make of him yet.

mark82

I would watch it but when I pay for Sky Sports & ESPN, I can't justify spending more money on a boxing only channel.

Users who are viewing this thread