Boxing Day (1 Viewer)

CV22SBA

Apart from Block 5 only single seats left now.
Lower tier hospitality sold out too.

Kingokings204

I only saw singles left. Going to be a few surprised if they are expecting tickets.

SkyBlueSoul

Got to be close if it'll only be 6 and 7 with no-one in. Looks like there's only ~200 left so you'd hope they'll get snapped up.

mmttww

Decent result and performance on Boxing Day and you'd expect Swansea to pretty much sell-out, too.

Taking the kids to both. Potentially a pair of games that will have them hooked forever, I reckon!

Mine was when we pumped Liverpool and Villa at Xmas in '92/93. Stuck with this sh*t ever since.

Last edited:

Evo1883

Persistent standing is a big barrier to reducing seg and opening up blocks
How is standing a barrier to reducing a segregated area ? What does sitting do to reduce danger ? When we consider the time taken to stand from a seating position is 1 second and wouldn't alter the action of an individual either way

Sounds like an excuse really

Cov_92

How is standing a barrier to reducing a segregated area ? What does sitting do to reduce danger ? When we consider the time taken to stand from a seating position is 1 second and wouldn't alter the action of an individual either way

Sounds like an excuse really
Read SGSA and Licencing ,it's what governs us.

Brighton Sky Blue

Saw the thread title and thought @Earlsdon_Skyblue1 had set a date!
Proud The Karate Kid GIF

CBS16

Seems there is an effort going on to fill as many seats as possible. If we start to regularly fill the arena it'll only strengthen our argument for it, potentially some money needs to be spent to reconfigure the concourse or put better barriers in place to allow this? I don't know the ins and outs but it's great to see us selling so many for these games

CV22SBA

So what is the current maximum capacity at the arena with current segregations @SOCCFC
Block 6 = 626 seats
Block 7 = 887 seats
Block 12 = 447 seats
Block 13 = 382 seats
Segregation 2,342
Balcony = 1,071seats imagine 500 empty.
Capacity 32,609 so the gate will be approx 29.7K

Cov_92

Block 6 = 626 seats
Block 7 = 887 seats
Block 12 = 447 seats
Block 13 = 382 seats
Segregation 2,342
Balcony = 1,071seats imagine 500 empty.
Capacity 32,609 so the gate will be approx 29.7K
Balcony won't look filled if hospitality don't take their seats outside, you can't go over the allocation, even if people.prefer to remain inside.

Users who are viewing this thread