Boxing Day sell out? or are any saved for pay on the day? (1 Viewer)

steve1987

I’m a season ticket holder but a late request from a friend for 2 adult and 2 Junior tickets, someone said they might keep some back for pay on the day, does anybody know?

CV22SBA

I’m a season ticket holder but a late request from a friend for 2 adult and 2 Junior tickets, someone said they might keep some back for pay on the day, does anybody know?
I doubt it but the comms from the club has been non-existent for this game, pretty shocking really.

Happy_Martian

Thought the original intention this season was for Section 25 or 24 to be kept back for walk-ups ? Or did that change ?

CBS16

They look like brilliant seats, right by the dugouts! Seems crazy they cover that area with a king of shaves banner surely that could go somewhere less desirable to allow people to buy there? At 45 a pop I still think they'd sell out most games because of the location

CV22SBA

Absolute rubbish
They have communicated nearly every day on the offal for the last week or so.
Provide links then as apart from hospitality there has only been 1 single mention about this game on the "offal" which stated block 13 open.

Was this your job or something and have i hit a nerve?

fernandopartridge

Same as the Boro play-off game when they opened these seats up, very last minute but good to see they're trying to sell everything available. Doug's probably given his brother an extra pack of crayons so he doesn't notice the advertising is missing.

Awkward in the King household when Doug absentmindedly gets him that Gillette boxset from Boots

ccfc1234

Same as the Boro play-off game when they opened these seats up, very last minute but good to see they're trying to sell everything available. Doug's probably given his brother an extra pack of crayons so he doesn't notice the advertising is missing.
Move the advertising onto the pitch pre game and at half time. Will get seen far more and the club get to sell a good number more seats at a decent price. Everyone's a winner.

Users who are viewing this thread