Boxing day roll call (3 Viewers)

wingy

Who's going to be early, I've got a lift between 1-00and 1-15 .
I'd probably have started earlier if it was just me and get down the side to purchase myriad choice of beers,coffees etc, free music and God knows what else is for sale?

Milne Out

Hopefully the rest of the ground join in with We'll Live and Die in These Towns tomorrow. Wednesday will be noisy.
Leaving my daughters last night at 10:30pm I turned round to my 7 year old grandson , ( dressed in his full City kit all Christmas day , who is buzzing for todays game and said to him
“and the toilet smells of. “
He shouts “DESPARATION”
And the streets all echo of …
He shouts “aggravation”

so he will definitely be joining in from Block 30

The Great Eastern

Boxing Day games at HR when I was in my youth, bring back strong memories of the amount of hip flasks full of whisky all round the ground. I was too young to appreciate that a belly full of Scotlands finest export made even the most dire of games look good.

TTG

What was with all the empty seats littered around? I thought it was supposed to be a sellout
Season ticket holders that are away for Christmas?

theferret

Season ticket holders that are away for Christmas?

But it's primarily the family section and pockets in the west stand where there are a lot of corporate ST holders (in normal seats) and also seats held back in block 2 for player families. Pretty much the areas that the TV cameras cover.

Very few empty seats in the East Stand. I think we'll see price hikes for the family stand next season, it's meant to be completely sold out but getting emptier by the week. Against Southampton it was less than half full. Ok, night games you expect it, but yesterday I was very surprised how many didn't turn up.

skyblue_55

I wonder if Doug is bothered , after making all the money he is , but a resell makes sense, with surely a reduced ticket price for some of the unemployed/ retired city fans around .
For me , a city fan on a seat filling our stadium is fine , even give kids free tickets to see us

ovduk78

We should allow a season ticket resell system. If you can't make it the club sell your seat for that game and give you half the money.
I'm not sure how that would work when we still have seats available, the club are hardly going to resell a seat to get 1/2 the money when they can sell another & get it all. I couldn't make yesterday's game and would love a secure way that I could sell or even give someone my seat but have no idea how easy that would be to set up.

pusbccfc

I'm not sure how that would work when we still have seats available, the club are hardly going to resell a seat to get 1/2 the money when they can sell another & get it all. I couldn't make yesterday's game and would love a secure way that I could sell or even give someone my seat but have no idea how easy that would be to set up.

We don't have many seats available on general sale.

Plus, the seats are in poor blocks and scattered about. A resale system would allow seats to become available in more high demand areas.

wingy

We don't have many seats available on general sale.

Plus, the seats are in poor blocks and scattered about. A resale system would allow seats to become available in more high demand areas.
Don't know,the view from 25-26 is bloody perfect compared to block 29 behind the goal literally.

Users who are viewing this thread