Boxing 14/04/12 (1 Viewer)

Tyson Fury vs Martin Rogan.

I fancy Fury if he can take it to the later rounds. Rogan will get tired as he is getting on a bit now, but I'm not sure Fury could withstand too many of his big sluggers early on. So he needs to keep away from these for the first 6 rounds. Not totally sure he has the skills to do so.

LastGarrison

Fury by stoppage. Probably early.

Rogan is way past his best and that is taking into account he started pro boxing late and he has also been inactive for quite a while.

Will be a great atmosphere and I expect Fury to take a few but he has a good jaw and if he uses the jab too good effect he should have Rogan out there around the 3rd/4th in my opinion.

I don't think Fury has the power to stop him that early. His jab has been quite predictable in recent fights and Rogan does just keep coming at you no matter what you throw. I think Fury will have to wear him down a bit before the ko so I'm going for a 7/8th stoppage.

LastGarrison

Rogan has shown he is durable in the past but I just think Fury will be looking to make a big impression back in (Northern) Ireland and if he catches Rogan clean and carries on applying the pressure the ref might have to step in.

After all this Rogan will now go and spangle Fury in the first.

scroobiustom

Fury for the ko 3rd round imo!

The weight-loss was much needed, lets hope he can still take a punch though!

Last edited:

scroobiustom

Well i called that right then!!!

Users who are viewing this thread