Bournemouth's summer signings (1 Viewer)

skybluebeduff

:eek:

Christian Atsu playing behind Wilson, also Joshua King. All that pace!!

Boruc and Federici as goalkeepers.

I'd say they're worthy of a £10 top 10 finish bet for next season.

And their summer transfers have only just begun!

stupot07

They were talking about Bournemouth on the radio I yesterday, they were talking about all the pace, but the big concern is whether they can continue with 442 in the PL, as they will be usually out numbered in midfield whilst facing a better class of midfield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

kg82

:eek:

Christian Atsu playing behind Wilson, also Joshua King. All that pace!!

Boruc and Federici as goalkeepers.

I'd say they're worthy of a £10 top 10 finish bet for next season.

And their summer transfers have only just begun!

I just really hope this current extravagance on their part doesn't ruin the club in the future. Hope they can sustain a top division place for a while. With the first team looking good you might be right... But the squad's important in the prem.

Gint11

It's a difficult one because you need to mass recruit to compete in the Prem but if they go down then your wage bill will be huge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

It's a difficult one because you need to mass recruit to compete in the Prem but if they go down then your wage bill will be huge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what the unfair and ridiculous parachute payments are for.

There problems will be at the back trying to stop the others scoring, I was quite surprised they signed Federici never seen that much in him and Boruc is very unpredictable. I will go for a bottom six finish for them and Watford but think Norwich will do well.

kg82

Watford are down already I reckon. Always troubling when a manager walks away that's taken you up.

FRY-CCFC

Watford are down already I reckon. Always troubling when a manager walks away that's taken you up.
Watford offered him a deal he couldn't possibly accept as they didn't want him. They're in talks with Quique Flores who has managed Atletico, Valencia and Benfica to name a few. Also linked to Di Matteo if they don't get Flores.

Terry Gibson's perm

Very strange things must be happening there, I am with you on it though I think they will go back down.

stupot07

Haven't Watford had something like 5 managers in a year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Terry Gibson's perm

Haven't Watford had something like 5 managers in a year?

good place to put a shilling on the first manager sacked in the prem next year then

Albo

Yeah, we certainly struggled when Jimmy Hill left to pursue a T.V. career, although we managed to stay up for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread