bournemouth tickets (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

My mate bought one from the club shop yesterday, but there is nothing on ccfc.co.uk about them :S? Anyone know when they go on sale online?

skybluelee

Nothing online at the moment. How many have we been allocated? Are they on general sale or just ST holders at the moment?

T

tobymillward

Im sure you have seen already but the tickets are online now. i would suggest block 21 as its closest to the home fans and the half way line.

Would love to go to this but live up near Crewe and none of the trains get back in time! anybody have any suggestions ideas how i can get back? i presume most are going on the coaches :(

sky_blue_up_north

Just to far to go for me for a midweek game. Not missed many away this season, so I'll be glued to the radio and other media. I think this game could define our season, they like us are on a fantastic run, going to be a really hard game.

Sawyer

Im coming to the Bournemouth game :D Travelling Newcastle -> London -> Bournemouth and staying the night and then coming home!! Going for a mad session as well (I used to live in Bournemouth).

Can you pay on the gates on the day? Or should i send someone into the club shop at Bomo I know?

T

tobymillward

Looking forward to this game as i am sky blue fan at University in bournemouth so dont get to see us play too often!

Mr pot

This is a game I've been looking forward to the most since new year. Just got my ticket!

ccfc92

250 sold. I know it is a while away yet but could this be our lowest away following of the year?

Idk, I assume we are selling them block by block atm? I bought some in 23 but they got changed to block 21. How many have we been allocated?

logjoe

Sorry new to the Forum but i am intrigued as to how you are a Away season ticket holder i didn't know the club did this

skybluelee

Idk, I assume we are selling them block by block atm? I bought some in 23 but they got changed to block 21. How many have we been allocated?

Looks like the away end holds about 1700. Only able to buy in 2 of the 4 blocks at present.

North York’s Blue

Away end holds around 1350 (which is what Portsmouth had on sat), still 2 weeks away yet so 250 odd at this stage is ok, would expect 500+ depending on how the next few games go.

logjoe

I think this will be a good game for us, quick flowing football bought my ticket at the weekend going down on the coach

jas365

Sorry new to the Forum but i am intrigued as to how you are a Away season ticket holder i didn't know the club did this

It is an extra option on the home ST form, basically you tick the box and the club sends you a ticket for every away game. I live about 15 miles from Coventry so it's so much easier for us, and we also get first pickings for every game before they go on sale to home ST holders. The down side is that you can't pick and choose your games, the club will take payment for every ticket regardless of whether or not you want to go.

So for a game like Crewe away in the JPT, I had payment confirmation on the saturday before they went on sale. Admittedly at this stage it dosen't happen that often but we've seen recently what a tiny bit of success does. If we are close towards the end of the season tickets will be at a premium.

Edit to say: you have to be a home ST holder to have an away ST.

Last edited:

skybluelee

433 sold now (i think - eyes started to go funny counting all the seats).

Come on everyone Lets get it up to a 1,000. Will be good to watch us beat the leaders.

skybluelee

On a side note did anybody go to the last competitive game we played at Dean Court? 1988 2nd round 1st leg of League cup, won 4-0. Think Downs (2), Speedie and Gynn scored. Back when we were good. Won the 2nd leg 3-1.

RoboCCFC90

No they came round his house and took money out of his jean pockets!!!

I actually undone the zip on my jeans and let them have a rummage around while they were trying to get the cash...

Users who are viewing this thread