Bournemouth tickets (2 Viewers)

Dan130484

Literally the front row? I was told that the first 2 rows were for restricted mobility and the only way you could get those specific seats was to either successfully get through on the phone (good luck) or physically go to the ticket office (I had to drive from Birmingham to Cov to get my Hull tickets) because you can’t select a seat online and they don’t even release those seats (what I was told) to general sale.

I’m guessing you’re talking about specific individuals, but AFAIK that’s the only way they got a ticket in the front two rows for the Blackburn and Hull games. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I was at Blackburn and front rows were Leamington and Warwick supporters club only. Shame really for us city living fans deemed not as important as the farmers and having a poorer choice of seat

Brighton Sky Blue

I was at Blackburn and front rows were Leamington and Warwick supporters club only. Shame really for us city living fans deemed not as important as the farmers and having a poorer choice of seat

What about those who were born and bred in the city but now live ‘with the farmers’

FulltimeWum

Did they get special dispensation in the refreshment area? Queues were excruciatingly long.

FulltimeWum

Are they arable farmers or pastoral? Have they created some sort of niche farming technique that you are angry about ? Are you down to talk about Seed Drills?

Brighton Sky Blue

Are they arable farmers or pastoral? Have they created some sort of niche farming technique that you are angry about ? Are you down to talk about Seed Drills?

Well here in Leamington the seed is spread a lot but only ‘south of the river’

Sky Blue Pete

If juggy is selling tickets higher than the cost he is breaking rules and should be reported. Esb is not alleging that though and neither is the tweet suggesting he is selling them at higher than cost price

Garryb80

Literally the front row? I was told that the first 2 rows were for restricted mobility and the only way you could get those specific seats was to either successfully get through on the phone (good luck) or physically go to the ticket office (I had to drive from Birmingham to Cov to get my Hull tickets) because you can’t select a seat online and they don’t even release those seats (what I was told) to general sale.

I’m guessing you’re talking about specific individuals, but AFAIK that’s the only way they got a ticket in the front two rows for the Blackburn and Hull games. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The front row yes. Anything you have been told is a lie. We got ours from the ticket office directly, didn't request the front row as we like to be higher up, but were told we couldn't switch seats or choose different ones. If you try to argue with them they go into denial mode and insist nobody can choose seats when clearly some do every time they go to games

Fergusons_Beard

Wonder if some of our forum represtatives get tickets… would explain why they jump to Sisu and Boddy’s defence at every opportunity.

Also if you’re from Leamington and support Cov you’re as bad as someone from Cov supporting Wasps

Another perk of joining the l&w supporters club is that at home games we don’t have to queue. We just take our tickets to the stewards and they let us in the disabled entrance. You’ll have probably noticed it happening and it’s a great bonus

You’re trying too hard pal…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Esoterica

This is an excellent idea. I propose you use chalk to draw concentric circles to establish who lives closest. When the clock rings on Broadgate people can walk in single file( in pairs if Phase 1 elites) to Pool Meadow where a special bus transports fans to the ticket office of their choosing to purchase tickets.

One major sticking point is where to have the original marker, the centre point. Do you use the Godiva Statue? The old centre circle on Highfield Road? Ryton? Too many to choose.
My mate who is a big city fan was well up for this idea - walking in single file is kind of his thing. Haven't had the heart to tell him he won't be able to leave the house though. One of the drawbacks about being an ant i suppose.

Dan130484

The front row yes. Anything you have been told is a lie. We got ours from the ticket office directly, didn't request the front row as we like to be higher up, but were told we couldn't switch seats or choose different ones. If you try to argue with them they go into denial mode and insist nobody can choose seats when clearly some do every time they go to games
I was told the same, Leamington and Warwick get preference on seat choices as well. I don’t see why villages get priority of true local fans

Kneeza

Technically not , as they are CV postcodes
There are quite a few CV postcodes here in Leics, so how does that work?
(Mine's LE, so I'm screwed either way, as are quite a few who live in Warks but have LE postcodes).
System stinks! 😂

Skybluefaz

Wonder if some of our forum represtatives get tickets… would explain why they jump to Sisu and Boddy’s defence at every opportunity.

Also if you’re from Leamington and support Cov you’re as bad as someone from Cov supporting Wasps
I thought you were going to Wasps v Munster?

You have to be consistent, even when trolling.

shmmeee

I think they should hide away tickets in secret locations around the country and we have to decode messages hidden in Robins post match interviews and Boddys programme notes to find them.

Liquid Gold

If juggy is selling tickets higher than the cost he is breaking rules and should be reported. Esb is not alleging that though and neither is the tweet suggesting he is selling them at higher than cost price
I don't think it matters what price he's selling them at. People are annoyed because they wasted two hours of their lives refreshing the tickets page when there were none available whereas he doesn't have to bother because he gets given a stack of them to hand out to his mates.

Dan130484

I don't think it matters what price he's selling them at. People are annoyed because they wasted two hours of their lives refreshing the tickets page when there were none available whereas he doesn't have to bother because he gets given a stack of them to hand out to his mates.
I think ripping fellow fans off is out of order as well to be honest, and Leamington and Cornwall supporters club being given them is laughable

tskezz

Jokes aside, i completely agree with this.

Users who are viewing this thread