Bournemouth player in (2 Viewers)

The Lurker

On loan till end of season. Played Saturday for them in the cup

coop

How times have changed where we sell players to Bournemouth and loan the one's that cannot get in there team.

H

Huckerby

How times have changed where we sell players to Bournemouth and loan the one's that cannot get in there team.
By times changing I take it you mean them getting bought out by people with more money than sense

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Sick Boy

I think it is time to stop living in the past; the majority of young supporters will have little idea who we as a club are and that isn't going to change any time soon.

Londonccfcfan

20 year old, 6ft 2, left footed centre back, that can also play left back.

6ft 2.....already sounds promising.

The fact he's been brought up in their youth system probably also very comfortable playing it out from the back too. Unlike Ramage.

italiahorse

I think it is time to stop living in the past; the majority of young supporters will have little idea who we as a club are and that isn't going to change any time soon.

I can't forget we were the main stays of the top division for 35 years and won the FA Cup.
It's difficult to swallow that a club like ours, the 8th biggest city in England is wallowing at this level.
We need to get out this league desperately, start to buy some 'stars' of our own and give younger fans a taste of success.

NorthernWisdom

A Bournemouth fan said:
He's absolute class. Albeit only about 6 years old.

So yeah, much better centre back than Alsopp is goalkeeper (who accidentally ended up in goal for us in a premiership game at one point earlier this season). But being a young defender, he does and will make the occasional mistake, dwelling on the ball when hoofing it into row Z would be better.

Bear in mind the youth system at Bournemouth was set up to produce players at league 1/2 standard, yet he is still being talked about as a first team regular in years to come, even if still in the premiership. Plus Howe suggested Cargill might be club captain one day. So he's highly thought of round these parts.

shmmeee

Sounds like just what we need, will climb down off the window ledge now.

dwelling on the ball when hoofing it into row Z would be better.

Sounds like he'll fit right in.

rupert_bear

I know we are letting a few goals in hence the bringing in another defender but we ain't scoring goals in fact hardly having any shots, We need forwards

standupforcity

That was indeed my response :D

tbf, ball playing defender who's a half-decent defender with it sounds... a good move. Bit worried that (again) we're having someone else's player here to learn on the job before bogging off, but beggars can't be choosers!

Who'd ever even heard of Armstrong when he arrived??

I think Cargill was partially at fault for one of Portsmouth's goals this weekend in the FA Cup. He didn't track his man who crossed for the Gary Roberts to score. Hopefully he can puts the effort in for us.

matesx

Sounds a top signing

hopefully he and the Swedish guy will solve the full back crisis

skybluepm2

Never heard of him in honesty but glowing reports coming from the Bournemouth fans. Mowbray and Venus's loan signings have been pretty damn good so far, I just hope he doesn't fall foul of the left centre back injury curse! Settled back four is just what's needed. Plus Martin to come back in!

Otis

Never heard of him in honesty but glowing reports coming from the Bournemouth fans. Mowbray and Venus's loan signings have been pretty damn good so far, I just hope he doesn't fall foul of the left centre back injury curse! Settled back four is just what's needed. Plus Martin to come back in!
Be interesting when Martin is fit. If this lad is good, you would think a CB pairing of Martin and Cargill, but then what about Ricketts?

Ricketts is our captain, but has struggled at right back and I think Lorentzson looks like he might be the business and perfect for for that role.

Nice headache to have, but I wonder how it is going to pan out.

Users who are viewing this thread