Bournemouth game selected for tv (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

If we are allowed back in its going to be a ball ache of a season with all these non Saturday games

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!

Evo1883

Is that another month sky subscription needed I hear you say... All good though we get a good amount anyway from it... Hopefully the club can sort out ifollow for fans, unless it's already been stated in the article I've not read

Mucca Mad Boys

Actually, I might just get a month pass on Now TV for Sky - maybe it’s not so bad after all with all the Prem games too.

I’m one of those folk who have just bought the membership and do not have Sky.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

That'll please the people begging for free streams on Facebook.

giphy.gif

Kieranp96

Is that another month sky subscription needed I hear you say... All good though we get a good amount anyway from it... Hopefully the club can sort out ifollow for fans, unless it's already been stated in the article I've not read
Day pass from now TV if people are that bothered a out paying sky for a month.

rob9872

True, cheaper alternative.. 9.98 compared to 18 pound sky atm
X2 = £20 only a fiver to get rverything else for tge month on a monthly NowTV pass

EalingSB

It’s great for the club to get additional money but a pain for overseas fans. I paid 140 euros for an iFollow season ticket and neither cup game nor last night’s match or the upcoming Bournemouth match were/are available. Don’t think it’s unjust in those cases to look for a stream.

Johhny Blue

It’s great for the club to get additional money but a pain for overseas fans. I paid 140 euros for an iFollow season ticket and neither cup game nor last night’s match or the upcoming Bournemouth match were/are available. Don’t think it’s unjust in those cases to look for a stream.
I picked up the free months trial at DAZN for the QPR game. Now Bournemouth will be included

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

It is a different world when you think a month into the season we've got £200k just from televised games which is probably more than all our TV games in L1 and L2.

Londonccfcfan

Actually, I might just get a month pass on Now TV for Sky - maybe it’s not so bad after all with all the Prem games too.

I’m one of those folk who have just bought the membership and do not have Sky.

If you have any friends or family with Sky Go...I think some folks get up to 6 devices and you can change antime in secs. I have given my cousins a log in each. You can therefore watch it for free. My cousins in return let us access to their Amazon prime account.

Also works with Disney plus and Netflix. I've used my sister's Netflix log in for about 8 years.

Everyone should share. No one needs really needs media channells on all 6 personal devices

Users who are viewing this thread