Match Thread Bournemouth (A) Sat 10th (1 Viewer)

Voice_of_Reason

Nothing to fear playing Bournemouth considering we drew at Norwich, were unlucky not to win at Watford and beat Brentford at "home". Currently the top 3.

Hobo

We have to have a go on Saturday and use the high press. We are always better when we do. If we can disrupt them then who knows? Teams at the top going for promotion positions are as jittery as teams at the bottom.

If we stand off them we will get torn apart.

fernandopartridge

We have to have a go on Saturday and use the high press. We are always better when we do. If we can disrupt them then who knows? Teams at the top going for promotion positions are as jittery as teams at the bottom.

We need to get close to their number 8, I think it's Lerma. I thought he dominated the game at St Andrews, though we had a lack of experience in midfield that night.

Paxman II

I think the team have been lifted by the Bristol result and may well fight hard for something from the game. But Bournemouth are in form, needing 3 points for a playoff plays, so I can't see us getting anything ultimately. I do wonder if Robins will avoid injury to one or two players and leave them out but the flip side is goal difference. We can't afford to be cavalier and ship goals like Huddersfield did last night.

Colin Steins Smile

I agree if we give them space to play and pick passes to their runners from midfield and front men we will be soundly beaten.
Against Bournemouth, at least it’ll give us a chance of a result

Frostie

We need to get close to their number 8, I think it's Lerma. I thought he dominated the game at St Andrews, though we had a lack of experience in midfield that night.

Indeed, excellent player. You'd hope so for £25m mind! They have quality throughout though, all we can ask is that we compete & who knows. We would need to catch them on a bad day & us play out of our skins but anything is possible in the Championship.

Brighton Sky Blue

I think the team have been lifted by the Bristol result and may well fight hard for something from the game. But Bournemouth are in form, needing 3 points for a playoff plays, so I can't see us getting anything ultimately. I do wonder if Robins will avoid injury to one or two players and leave them out but the flip side is goal difference. We can't afford to be cavalier and ship goals like Huddersfield did last night.

You say that, but Norwich are a class above everyone in this league including Bournemouth.

Evo1883

I've changed my mind .

We will win Saturday and I'm going to place my first and last bet of the season .

50 quid city win at 4/1

Bournemouth 0-1 Coventry

Everything is against us but I don't care

giphy.gif

Sky Blue Harry H

Billing is nothing special and he was crap in the PL last season.

I respectfully disagree. Looks like a Rolls Royce in this division to me, Can't comment on last season in the Pl, as didn't watch much of that. I'd take him for our side, though! See what you think of him after Saturday - hope he has a stinker!!

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Loving the confidence on here after one win in a row 😂
I mean same result as the rotherham game same response from the fans I guess but there is no reason we cannot beat them we are both in this league for a reason, they are not in the top 6 for a reason and that is Barnselona we are not in the relegation zone and thats because we deserve to be in the league and we will prove it once again on saturday

Sky Blue Harry H

Great if we get something; just don't want a complete 'mess' of a performance before we face Rotherham. One thing that nobody seems to have mentioned/noticed is our recent sequence (not checked how far it goes back) of getting a result after a defeat but following the result with a defeat e.g. LDLWLDLDLW etc. If we continue this trend, we would lose to Bournemouth, but not lose to Rotherham (which I'd take now if you offered it me).

Sky Blue Harry H

Great if we get something; just don't want a complete 'mess' of a performance before we face Rotherham. One thing that nobody seems to have mentioned/noticed is our recent sequence (not checked how far it goes back) of getting a result after a defeat but following the result with a defeat e.g. LDLWLDLDLW etc. If we continue this trend, we would lose to Bournemouth, but not lose to Rotherham (which I'd take now if you offered it me).

Edit: just checked - this sequence stretches for 10 games!!

shmmeee

We haven’t lost two in a row in the league since Nov 2020

Gregbant

Kick them, keep the ball in the air, time waste, wind them up, be niggly, channel Neil Warnock Sheff Utd. Do not try to out play them.

Users who are viewing this thread