Match Thread Bournemouth (A) Sat 10th (1 Viewer)

robbiekeane

Pask just watching the ball. I usually rate Pask but for fuck sake I wouldn’t do that playing 5 a side? Your player passes the ball so you wander after the ball? Sunday league shit

How Marosi got beat there too I have no idea

Grendel

stay_up_skyblues

Look dangerous every time they go forward. Thought marosi should have done better with their second. Comms are all over the place. Kyle Walker is playing for us and Bournemouth leading 2-0 🙄🙄🙄

shepardo01

Pask just watching the ball. I usually rate Pask but for fuck sake I wouldn’t do that playing 5 a side? Your player passes the ball so you wander after the ball? Sunday league shit

He's just not very good.

SeaSeeEffCee

In fairness to our lads Danjuma was playing international football for the Netherlands 18 months ago, he’s a class above this level. However, we are really struggling against him.

stupot07

Ffs. Thats what pace does. I dont think you can put too much blame on Pask there.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

gspotgaz

I know why didn’t he track danjuma he just zoned out and stopped doing anything at a critical time

ms639

This standard is too much for Eccles, done well in the last couple but danjuma is having his life here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread