Bought ticket no confirmation email??? (1 Viewer)

Nutt89

So bought 6 tickets online but no comfirmation email yet has any 1 else had this problem?

chiefdave

The confirmation emails are a bit hit and miss at the best of times. If you go on the website you can look at your purchase history, if its in there you'll be fine.

letsallsingtogether

Got mine from the shop and had confirmation when I got home..
The confirmation emails are a bit hit and miss at the best of times. If you go on the website you can look at your purchase history, if its in there you'll be fine.

mattylad

email them your order number, I did and it turned out it was a problem with the tickets I had selected but they quickly sorted it

acs

email them your order number, I did and it turned out it was a problem with the tickets I had selected but they quickly sorted it

Which email address did you use? I haven't had confirmation and it's not in my purchase history.

Nutt89

Yes mine r in my purchase history but no confirmation email money has gone out my account so hopefully all is good but what was the email address you used? I might email them

Nick

Administrator
Made a new account as I couldnt remember my password :( Ordered them but cant even login now to check the purchase history, and no email..

JHarding1987

I noted the reference number when successfully placed, but the order hasn't appeared in Purchase History. I needed to place a subsequent order and this appeared immediately in Purchase History. I have tweeted and emailed the club, but my gut feeling is this original order was not placed, despite there being a reference number. Had to place two separate orders as the tickets kept timing out.

cornoccfc

Tickets ordered Friday morning.

Didn't get an email.

But tickets just landed this morning (Saturday)!

aloisiwouldhavescored

The Ticket Office phoned me on Tuesday and we chose 2 new STs as had to move out of CET Stand, then got an e-mail that day, confirming it,

This morning 2 tickets turned up for the Gillingham match in the correct new seats. Guess the STs themselves will be posed out when all the initial furore has died down.

I am just happy to have the Gillingham tickets in my hand, ready for next Friday. PUSB.

mindgames

I bought mine online yesterday at just after 11am, no confirmation email to date, but the tickets have just turned up in the post.

Users who are viewing this thread