Boston bomber busted??? (1 Viewer)

Colin1883

Suspect I'd by CCTV has been arrested!

------------------------------------------
Withdrawn... Due to reports being incorrect...

------------------------------------------
Revised

One suspect shot dead ---- manhunt for second.....

Last edited:

jon92

Two letters containing the potentially deadly poison ricin sent to President Barack Obama and a US senator are related, the FBI has said.

The letters to Mr Obama and Roger Wicker have Memphis, Tennessee, postmarks and the same date - April 8.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Two letters containing the potentially deadly poison ricin sent to President Barack Obama and a US senator are related, the FBI has said.

The letters to Mr Obama and Roger Wicker have Memphis, Tennessee, postmarks and the same date - April 8.

I always knew Elvis was still alive!!

Hugh Jarse

I'm not sure a bomber would have set up deckchairs on a roof terrace!

Only in the eyes of the FBI he would have.
A more ineffective organisation (next to SISU that is) you would be hard pressed to find, they couldn't even find their own dicks in the dark!:slap:

ajsccfc

The suspect still at large is apparently a student who went missing from Brown Uni last month.

ajsccfc

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev (19, Cambridge MA) has been identified by AP as the fella still at large, with the deceased being his brother.

ajsccfc

The remaining guy's somewhere near Boston, and everybody knows his name. I've heard that before somewhere.

skybluejelly

I don't get why they are praising the police... They called the search off because the trail had gone cold.. They were searching inside homes when common sense tells you he will be in an outbuilding or hiding outside... The bloke that found him followed a trail of blood to his boat..

ricohman

The two brothers mum was on yesterday claiming her sons were innocent saying it was an fbi coverup.

She was pretty sure of it.

The night b4 their dad was on asking them to hand themselves in and ask for forgiveness

ajsccfc

Where have you seen about him shooting himself? There's a report of throat injuried but I can find any more specifics. The grenades on that helicopter camera are those flash ones that temporarily stun.

ricohman

Where have you seen about him shooting himself? There's a report of throat injuried but I can find any more specifics. The grenades on that helicopter camera are those flash ones that temporarily stun.

I read today in the paper he put a gun in his mouth and tried to blow his head off, but the bullet escaped the back of his neck.

Im not trying to suggest theres a conspiricy, im just stating what has been reported.

Just cause his mum thinks them totally innocent dos'nt mean i believe her fs.

ricohman

I dont know if you guys are being sarcastic but you's dont honestly believe theres some sort of coverup do yous?

ajsccfc

I read today in the paper he put a gun in his mouth and tried to blow his head off, but the bullet escaped the back of his neck.

Im not trying to suggest theres a conspiricy, im just stating what has been reported.

Just cause his mum thinks them totally innocent dos'nt mean i believe her fs.

You know I wasn't accusing you of making it up right? I just hadn't seen that reported, and there are plenty of conflicting reports all over the place.

ricohman

You know I wasn't accusing you of making it up right? I just hadn't seen that reported, and there are plenty of conflicting reports all over the place.

Yes m8 no worries, ive heard a few things off the news and media etc was just sharing the latest

Users who are viewing this thread