Match Thread Boro' Match Thread (1 Viewer)

long way home

My mate is a big bro fan ex pro, text me after the game. Said we deserved it are a very entertaining team to watch who will cause teams lots of trouble. He said night and day from the team last year, early days but thinks we are in for a good season.

Signings and coaching are making such a difference this side are confident in the style MR is demanding. Long way to go but nobody expected this start.

kg82

What I will say is, I think Warnock was right about the ref. Very inconsistent. But not just for Boro. However, the one that I can remember is they fouled us twice in the space of 5 seconds and he gave them both yellows. Fadz did similar and just got a warning.
We deserved the win though, no matter what he says.

slowpoke

If Warnock gets sacked this time around, think he'll be put out to pasture.
[/QUOTE]
Well he does own and run a farm.

Rodders1

Late post, but a top top performance yesterday. Particularly enjoying how high we try to press teams. O’Hare is superb at it. The big swede gives us a great focal point. Robbins has a settled group who know the system which is great to watch. I genuinely cannot wait for each game. Even walking away from the QPR defeat I wasn’t down as we played well. Fans are doing their bit too.

Bugsy

Apologies if it's already been posted

.....PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread