Match Thread Boro' Match Thread (2 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

I thought the 'little 'uns' ran the legs off the Boro players today. There was one bit in the second half where we won a corner on the right and their player was literally creased double from having to chase down our player.

PVA

I think Grendel may be the only one, Middlesbrough fans included, to rate Warnock.

It was funny him saying before the game that Warnock isn't old school, trying to sound all knowledgeable.

Cue all the Boro fans saying on twitter after the game they want that dinosaur out the club 😂

steve101

Last defeat, Robins took off Gyokeres and Waghorn early for Godden and Walker and he alluded to it being the wrong decision. Today, despite the work rate of both he took a different approach and they both score. Well done Robins.

Grendel

How do you rate Robins m8? …wot with him currently at 42% with us since returning and having a career 39.2 so far ? *

*I can’t wait for this one

Not as good as Warnock. He should have managed us when Ranson took over and we’d have not had the nonsense over the last 15 years

mr_monkey

What a game, Moore motm and gyo looks like such a bargain, ran his socks off

So so glad waghorn got his goal and had such a good game, seems to be getting much more used to our style of play and his experience up there is vital

no_loyalty

Outstanding performance from the whole team, too close to call MOTM. Great to see Waghorn get off the mark, hopefully more to come. Simon Moore looks a quality keeper, I had my reservations pre season but cannot fault him whatsoever.

BornSlippySkyBlue

Also, thoughts on the (non) penalty? It looked just outside from one angle and just inside from another. I couldn’t make my mind up.
Was in block 23 so level, it looked to me like O’Hare had pushed it too far forward and so took a dive (maybe got caught by a foot) and was just outside the area when it happened. But haven’t seen a replay…

ccfc92

Well...another win.
4 wins out of 6...amazing.
Crazy thing is, we've actually played well in every game so far this season, and can even feel rightly aggrieved with the outcomes in the 2 defeats.
I'm not sure wtf is happening, but i am enjoying the ride so far.

I think the QPR result was fair, but the game vs Barnsley is frustrating. If we'd of won that, as we should have, we'd be top.

Excellent start to the season though, hopefully we can keep going!

kg82

Was in block 23 so level, it looked to me like O’Hare had pushed it too far forward and so took a dive (maybe got caught by a foot) and was just outside the area when it happened. But haven’t seen a replay…
Definite trip. Just not sure where it was.

Users who are viewing this thread