Boro AWAY Play-off Semi tickets 17th May (1 Viewer)

rob9872

They get a guaranteed allocation
Are you sure? Even for this one? I'd be surprised, but you might be right.

torchomatic

Well, as I said on a thread a while ago I'm in Warwick Hospital at the moment for a procedure where I have to have GA. Pleased our game is Sunday as I can't drive for 24 hours.

torchomatic

Out of curiosity logged onto ticketing site to see if I could still get tickets, but have been stuck at 45 in the queue for half an hour.

torchomatic

Just got through. Sold out anyway, I think.

stay_up_skyblues

Just got 2. Couldn’t get my one brother a ticket as only 800 points.

Its Happening The Office GIF by NBC

skybluecam

Anyone who wants one I've got one in my basket I'm probably not going to buy - will be released in 10 mins

Speedies_Chips

I think a few must have found their way back into the pot because after 45 minutes of hitting refresh, 2 seats came available.
Happy days.

Nobbie_67

Away tickets arrived in post this morning less than 24 hours after purchasing. Great service and one thing less to worry about over the weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, mine too and car parking at the Riverside also. Happy Days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rob9872

Yep all good too, great service ccfc 👏👏👏👏
PUSB!!

We're on our way, we're on our way 🎵🎵

theferret

Anyone still waiting on tickets, seems that everyone else received Saturday, but nothing in post today. Hopefully it's not just me 😬

Sky Blue Heaven

Anyone still waiting on tickets, seems that everyone else received Saturday, but nothing in post today. Hopefully it's not just me 😬
I order 2 tickets but only 1 arrived on Saturday. Spoke to the ticket office this morning and they confirmed that all tickets were posted on Friday. Was told to call back tomorrow (02476 991987 option 1) and if not received they’ll get a duplicate ticket ready for collection at the Riverside Stadium. Hope this helps. PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread