Bootleg kits! We are massive (1 Viewer)

Alkhen

Been getting targeted ads for shirts from this company called Football House for a while now. Noticed they had Cov shirts. Pretty sure these are fake aren't they? Look off to me. Badge looks shiny and the collar looks wrinkly... and that's not even considering that they have League 1 patches on the current away shirt 🤣

1680039865414.png

Begs the question who is buying them though? not that much cheaper and taking money away from the club it's pretty crappy practice.

rob9872

Yeah there have been kits on DH Gate for a while now.
That'll be where these are from for people who don't know rhem. UK front seems more legit and the wankers will charge a premium.

ccfctommy

I knew someone who had this bootleg purple shirt bought from China or somewhere like that.

No one would have known it was fake until he told us. From tat moment, you could tell how it was different to the official kit. I don't think he has wore it since!

AOM

If the badge and sponsor are printed on that rather than glued, the fake will probably last longer!

I assume most of the two tone shirts on ebay are probably fakes too

PVA

I7ah0sdRr4So.gif

Alkhen

Mindboggling that it is worth anyone's time to bother making shirts for anyone outside of the top 5 Prem teams.

Who is buying these? It's not like it's a massive saving. Only £14 .50 off the real one for a clear knock off. I have sympathy if they were a tenner or something especially for big families but they really aren't cheap

Users who are viewing this thread