Bolton (1 Viewer)

tskezz

1. Does anyone know if there is any sort of joint protest planned (like Charlton or Blackpool previously). I know our circumstances aren't completely the same but would be good to support Bolton.

2. Away Pubs? I live in Manchester so me and my mates will be leaving from here then getting train up to stadium, any groups planning on boozing anywhere in Manc center or Bolton before that we can head to.

Frank Sidebottom

1. Does anyone know if there is any sort of joint protest planned (like Charlton or Blackpool previously). I know our circumstances aren't completely the same but would be good to support Bolton.

2. Away Pubs? I live in Manchester so me and my mates will be leaving from here then getting train up to stadium, any groups planning on boozing anywhere in Manc center or Bolton before that we can head to.
If it's on I'll probably have a couple at the Pilcrow before getting the train from Victoria.
Not heard anything about a protest, I just imagine they'll be relieved that the game is on.

torchomatic

I'm sure the Trust are already on the case. They're great at supporting anyone but their own Club.

skyblueelephant76

If their takeover goes through as expected in the next few days do they have anything to protest about?

Users who are viewing this thread