Match Thread Bolton Wanderers vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 10th Aug (3 Viewers)

oscillatewildly

I find that’s always the case at this level. Lino won’t make a decision until the ref does because if they make the wrong decision they get marked down by the assessors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The referee's fucked after this debacle then.

stupot07

With VAR how many would have been given?
At least one or two I reckon.
VAR should be all or none. The FA shouldn't have allowed the premier league to have it without them paying for the whole of the football league. They've just spent £1.5bn on transfer fees, they could have afford it. Worst is in the cups, some games will have VAR and some wont.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

My pre season negativity being shown to be valid here. Created virtually nothing. The side that finished last season would be out of sight by now

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
My pre season negativity being shown to be valid here. Created virtually nothing. The side that finished last season would be out of sight by now

He needs to have the 2 strikers actually playing as strikers.

We have scored 2 good goals and had 2 stonewall pens denied.

Sky Blue Pete

That’s probably fair I’m sure the team will progress but if we can’t score goals we will struggle

stupot07

Typical negative Robin's here. Too scared to lose a man in midfield, has shoved Biamou on the left wing and isolated godden up top.

Skyblueweeman

But we should be 2/3 up but for shit decisions. Outlook different it we get the decisions we should've.

Sky Blue Harry H

Not a perfect performance but if we were 2/3-0 up as we deserve to be we’d all be happy.

The glass half-full side of me will take this view if it ends up 0-0. Don't think I will be in the majority, though, Will be curious to see if MR takes issue with the officials or his players if we don't win. Not there, but for me it sounds as though the ref has definitely looked to take pity on them.

Astute

Two disallowed goals and constant fouls against us where the ref has done nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread