Match Thread Bolton Wanderers vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 10th Aug (5 Viewers)

Esoterica

Do think 2 central strikers would be the way to go here if we can't break them down by half time. A 4-4-2 with genuine wide players would stretch these kids out. Far too narrow with this 4-3-3 and that's playing to their nippy energetic strengths. Not enough space for players like Shipley and Westbrooke who haven't got the ball skills like Jobello has to walk round players. Need to at least move the ball quicker between now and half time.

AStonesThrow

In fairness to the ref, he's been out for most of the last two seasons with injuries so not as sharp as most would be. His last full season reffing was 2016/17

Nick

Administrator
Do think 2 central strikers would be the way to go here if we can't break them down by half time. A 4-4-2 with genuine wide players would stretch these kids out. Far too narrow with this 4-3-3 and that's playing to their nippy energetic strengths. Not enough space for players like Shipley and Westbrooke who haven't got the ball skills like Jobello has to walk round players. Need to at least move the ball quicker between now and half time.

Yeah get Godden on for Westbrooke or Shipley and give us more up there.

stupot07

This is very frustrating, a long distance effort by Mason, and an offside goal. The Bolton kids are doing well, but nowhere near good enough from us.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

chiefdave

Need to keep this simple. No need to play longer balls or do anything fancy.

When we just pass it around and run at them they struggle to get the ball without giving away a free kick

Alkhen

Just click the most recent alert

Sorry dude, how do I do that on android?

giphy.gif

Sky Blue Harry H

One tackle from Dabo and I reckon the ref will send him off - human reaction to feeling sorry for the home team?

cc84cov

No pressure but to not come away with a win today isn’t good enough creativity again the problem ?

rob9872

I'm in Spain anyone got a stream?

Users who are viewing this thread