Match Thread Bolton v Coventry Match Thread - Tuesday 22nd Nov (3 Viewers)

Otis

If anyone actually reads Hadji's post, don't
Thing is, not everyone can follow the game on the radio or on SSN, or on the net and can probably only get their information from here.

Therefore that is bang out of order of Hadji to just be making goals up and confusing people as to whether it is true or not.

Don't like to see people banned, but .......

stupot07

As it stands we have dropped into the bottom 4. :(
40a08a06991631f48eedd9db3381dc76.jpg

:(

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Thing is, not everyone can follow the game on the radio or on SSN, or on the net and can probably only get their information from here.

Therefore that is bang out of order of Hadji to just be making goals up and confusing people as to whether it is true or not.

Don't worry, I have this covered :D

Jones on for Agyei

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

So we're winning 4-2 against Ludogarets in the champions league?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I think no matter what side of the fence you sit both our shit owners and it pains me to say tm and venus are equally to blame for this inept team.

I was a fan of tm but he has recruited some crap this season and the team is totally unbalanced and lacking both quality and strength.

I do keep hearing people say our budget was the same as last season but what proof is there of that. For me i think sisu have probably given him a player recruitment budget on par with the rest of the division but i really believe the wages they said we could pay are the reason we havnt got any quality . One of the poorest of the division

Wasn't it you that told me to fuck off for apportioning blame to Mowbray and Venus, what, Saturday just gone?

Gazolba

Well Tudgay can't come and score a pen ...

Users who are viewing this thread