Bollox to this, let's start the Doncaster Thread (3 Viewers)

Nonleagueherewecome

2-1 Donnie, team ravaged by injury and uncertainty and most likely nothing to play for after a points deduction.

rob9872

Struggling to find any emotion for this at present. I don't know whether to celebrate, be angry or protest. Not the players fault but I don't even feel particularly supportive at the .moment. Still its a couple of days and hopefully I'll feel different.

Nonleagueherewecome

Struggling to find any emotion for this at present. I don't know whether to celebrate, be angry or protest. Not the players fault but I don't even feel particularly supportive at the .moment. Still its a couple of days and hopefully I'll feel different.

I think the majority of fans will feel similarly. If we go a goal down and are playing crap, expect anti-SISU chanting to break out! In which case it might help to inspire us to a win like it did against Derby.

Block19

Who are we supporting against Doncaster, I guessing CCFCltd as they hold the golden share but on the other hand CCFC holdings owns the players! these to clubs aren't linked at all

brez

promotion

win all our games, lose 10 points, other teams fall apart, city get promoted, i think that was the dream last night after all the nightmares:claping hands:

Mr T - Sukka!

The team will now crumble, cannot handle the pressure. With no Leon Clarke and no Carl Baker i can see an away win here.

Its really just a case of how many as they are the best team in the leauge.

City 0 Doncaster 4.

skybluesam66

we will get battered - nothing to play for(except may be another few points t o avoid relegation)
Crowd pissed off
Doncaster top
every body talking about golden shares

5-1 to doncaster

Mr T - Sukka!

we will get battered - nothing to play for(except may be another few points t o avoid relegation)
Crowd pissed off
Doncaster top
every body talking about golden shares

5-1 to doncaster

Us getting one? Thats very positive thinking. I like it. Maybe McSheffery might remember where the goal is. Or David Bell finds the net for the first timne since 2008. :p

Sky Blues

Given our home and away form this season, it's surely folly to predict the result when we don't know the venue for certain. If we're not at the Ricoh, I'll go for a plucky up-and-at-'em, we'll-show-'em victory! PUSB

However, I do hope the game is confirmed as being at the Ricoh - and that the lads can still produced the same result!

sky_blue_up_north

We will lose, I don't care what people say all this shit with ACL/SISU has to impact the players. Plus the fact they may lose 10 points, they must be thinking what's the point :(

ajsccfc

If it's not a miserable home defeat in front of an incredibly pissed off and disillusioned crowd I'll eat another nacho hat.

theferret

Attendence anyone? 6k even lower?

Dont forget no one can buy any tickets for it.

No chance.

ST holders are always counted anyway, Donny will bring a good following and it is a bank holiday. Know a few people going who don't often go because they work Saturdays etc. Plus its kids for a quid. It won't be a bumper gate, it'll be about average. And tickets will be made available for purchase today or tomorrow I would have thought

We may be top of the league, but our form and performances are inconsistent. We were terrible against you in the home fixture, and got a spanking.

I doubt we will win heavily but our away form is the best in the division, hard to beat and dangerous on the break.

However, I just hope for everyone's sake this game can go ahead - for the future of your club and also so the points this season are won or lost fair and square.

torchomatic

Doesn't Brian Flynn look old? I remember him playing for Burnley.

torchomatic

Ah, but things will be different in the pressure cooker atmosphere of the Ricoh, you know. :confused:

We may be top of the league, but our form and performances are inconsistent. We were terrible against you in the home fixture, and got a spanking.

I doubt we will win heavily but our away form is the best in the division, hard to beat and dangerous on the break.

However, I just hope for everyone's sake this game can go ahead - for the future of your club and also so the points this season are won or lost fair and square.

torchomatic

All the atmosphere has been sucked out since then so it'll be even worse. Give me a wave though, I'll be behind the other goal.

He looks a bit like a cheesy hobbit. Or Mighty Mouse..

I haven't been to the Ricoh since you beat us 1-0 a few years ago on Boxing Day... That was bloody cold too :(

SkyBlueCharlie

Won't be there, not because of all the other business but it's Easter so will be on holiday. However in some respects I'm pleased not to be there (wherever 'there' might be) because I just don't want to face the despondency that will pervade the whole ground. Will keep in touch through the MSN live-scores website because the other thing I cannot stomach recently is Linnel and Co's puerile ramblings on CWR.

Good luck to the lads and those of you that will be there and for what it's worth I think we will probably nick it by the odd goal, either 1-0 or 2-1.

Baginton

team

......................Dunn......................
Clarke, Willis ©, Henderson, Haynes,
Barton, Roberts, Thomas, Daniels,
..........Philliskirk, Jeffers.................

Subs: Ruffels, Maund, Rankin, Garner, Lawton.

PUSB :claping hands:

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

City's stumbling on
Led by Elvis' son
Sky Bluuuuues, shoot it to win

When ACL and SISU met,
You should see Tim Fisher sweat,
Sky Bluuuuuues shoot it to win.

Don't fold don't fold please City,
Sky Bluuuuuues shoot it to win

McSheffrey's past his peak,
See Woody's shitty feet,
Sky Bluuuuuues shoot it to win.

Jennings strolls around,
We don't even own our ground,
Sky Bluuuuues shoot it to win

David is a bell,
Thorn's on the San Miguel,
Sky Bluuuuues shoot it to win

With Cody on the hunt,
The strike force looks so blunt,

sky_blue_up_north

theres a new statement from administrater on ccfc website, not a lot in it
Same statement that was released yesterday.....

Users who are viewing this thread