Boddy prediction (1 Viewer)

Magwitch1

I’m not sure as many as 17000 will be allowed initially We might soon find out there are some big traditional sporting events on the horizon Wimbledon, Royal Ascot and the Open golf will be interesting how many are allowed in for them.

cov donkey kick

Will be interesting to see what limited memberships are offered as last season it was just over 3000.
Think it will be more than that for next season.

BornSlippySkyBlue

I’m not sure as many as 17000 will be allowed initially We might soon find out there are some big traditional sporting events on the horizon Wimbledon, Royal Ascot and the Open golf will be interesting how many are allowed in for them.
Isn’t the plan that from June 21st there will be no more restrictions? Personally find it hard to imagine 25k in a stadium in a few month’s time, but that’s the plan according to the spaghetti-haired freak.

Grendel

Depend which league we are playing in convinced it will be championship - 15.000 season ticket holders 3000 walk ups 2000 away fans total 20,000 - league 1 average 15000

lol not a change of that many season tickets

Evo1883

Between 17 and 20k... Some games attendances above 25k, some evening games below 16k

However its definitely harder to predict now than ever before

skybluesam66

last time at the Ricoh, there were 7000 season ticket holders - albeit on the back of the play off final etc

I think we now have the impact of
a) higher level football
b) Price
c) Certainty and hopefully a better experience

You would certainly expect 10000 STH as a minimum
15000 probably a push too far

I would expect on average 17000+ assuming we are in championship, along the lines of what Boddy was saying

10000 STH
2000 impact to average from big games (expect a handful of games to be 25000)
2000 Corporate/ Match package holders/ Other committed
1000 Occasional walk up
2000 Average away following

Evo1883

last time at the Ricoh, there were 7000 season ticket holders - albeit on the back of the play off final etc

I think we now have the impact of
a) higher level football
b) Price
c) Certainty and hopefully a better experience

You would certainly expect 10000 STH as a minimum
15000 probably a push too far

I would expect on average 17000+ assuming we are in championship, along the lines of what Boddy was saying

10000 STH
2000 impact to average from big games (expect a handful of games to be 25000)
2000 Corporate/ Match package holders/ Other committed
1000 Occasional walk up
2000 Average away following

Also the desire to watch football again as people have been away for so long

Magwitch1

I doubt we will get 10000 STs what was the average at St. Andrews ? 5000 with about 3500 STs to up that to 10k a bit of a long shot.

Magwitch1

7000 in league 1, surely must be up from that
I would like it to but playing away from the Ricoh has created a lot of armchair fans it will take a bit more to get them to change what is now a habit now if we become serious promotion challengers our gates will soar

play_in_skyblue_stripes

I would like it to but playing away from the Ricoh has created a lot of armchair fans it will take a bit more to get them to change what is now a habit now if we become serious promotion challengers our gates will soar
That's a very decent point you have made Magwitch that may apply to many clubs.

Users who are viewing this thread