Transfer Rumour Bobby Thomas (1 Viewer)

fatso

You moaned at the price but have no real knowledge of him. I trust Robins more than you sorry if that offends.
Again, l expressed shock at the price, it's more than we got for Hyam who had proven himself at this level.

I also trusted MR with all the signings that didn't make the grade, I could list them if your interested.

I'm going to back the lad, and support him, and I hope he's the best thing we ever did, but that doesn't stop me being amazed to fuck at the valuation.

Pusb1

Joey Barton's comments after Thomas asked to have his loan cancelled by Bristol Rovers in January 😳😬😬

"The manager added: "Not only that, I’ll level with you, we’ve had enough of him as well. He is a young player and he came in and did well, but virtually a goal a game and he was causing a lot of issues."

SkyB

Happy with this.

We sit a moan every year about not having any CBs on the books, we get linked with a young, highly rated (by Barnsley fans almost unanimously) one for 1/10 of the money we've brought in this window and it's still not enough for some. Baffelling.

We don't have to shop in the discount isle anymore.

Balli001

Joey Barton's comments after Thomas asked to have his loan cancelled by Bristol Rovers in January 😳😬😬

"The manager added: "Not only that, I’ll level with you, we’ve had enough of him as well. He is a young player and he came in and did well, but virtually a goal a game and he was causing a lot of issues."

In that case what a signing! Barton is an arse let's be honest

Balli001

Again, l expressed shock at the price, it's more than we got for Hyam who had proven himself at this level.

I also trusted MR with all the signings that didn't make the grade, I could list them if your interested.

I'm going to back the lad, and support him, and I hope he's the best thing we ever did, but that doesn't stop me being amazed to fuck at the valuation.
Hyam was undersold by sisu paying for a pitch let's be honest

SIR ERNIE

Wanting to end his time under Barton is a positive I'd say.

torchomatic

Good solid 70s name as well, Bobby Thomas.

We've at last ditched the Jordan era and gone back to some people that could otherwise be a 70s stand up comedian, bravo to MR and DK.

I used to like Billy Daniels. What a great name that is too.

TomRad85

Ryan Gosling Sunglasses GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures

Virgin Kompany: "We WaNt O'HaRe aNd HaMeR"
Chad Robins: "Nah mate but while you're here we'll take Thomas and McNally"

SleepyGinger

Simms 22, Lati 23, Thomas 22. All will be worth more than we paid for them with a good couple of seasons.

Sakamoto 26, Collins 26, Dasilva 25 we have got on long contracts for the best years of their careers.

Really really good so far

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
Simms played in the prem, league 1, champ and spfl. Lati had 3 years in the Swansea first team and Thomas has got 60 odd efl games. They are young but they have decent amount of experience too.

slowpoke

Last weekend people on here were almost suicidal we hadn’t bought defenders, we now have two, both well rated and we still have most of the Vik money left plus up to 5 loan options, think we need to splash the cash for top notch left-side centre-back and possibly a RWB (BNC perhaps)
In Robins I trust.

Last edited:

Happy_Martian

Doesn't have to be that we're only after Thomas as we couldn't afford McNally. May simply be that we're talking to Burnley about both Thomas and McNally in exchange for Hamer and wads of money and the Thomas part of the deal easier to close than McNally who probably still wants a chance at Prem experience.

Users who are viewing this thread