Bobby thomas and liam Kitching (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

I’m still not convinced by Thomas TBH but he’s looked a lot better with Collins and Kitching with him.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Thought these two looked comfortable last night.

Hadn’t been sold on Binks, and also Da Silva was that good I was calling for Bidwell to come in for him, and I’ve never been his biggest fan 😂 but last night with these playing I thought we looked better at the back

TomRad85

Thomas and Kitching are class. Wilson and unfortunately Fadz, were holding them back. Keep the 2 with Collins.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

WestEndAgro

I sat next to one of Kitching's mates when we lost at Rotherham, he was baffled that he wasn't featuring at the time.
Suggested that something wasn't quite right in the camp.
If I'm correct, I think the back three that night was Binks, Lati and Fadz.
Things can change very quickly.

Brighton Sky Blue

Nobody is going to be sold in the summer unless a stupid offer is made. With Gyo surely moving for big money in the next few windows there’s even less incentive for us to do so.

Hopefully Hamer is played correctly by Wilder, does well, they still get relegated and he also moves for a decent fee.

Deity

Nobody is going to be sold in the summer unless a stupid offer is made. With Gyo surely moving for big money in the next few windows there’s even less incentive for us to do so.

Hopefully Hamer is played correctly by Wilder, does well, they still get relegated and he also moves for a decent fee.
Do we have a sell on clause with Hamer ?

Calista

Yes we do have sell on, not quite as good as VG but still enough to make a decent impact in market.
I'd be (pleasantly) surprised if we got enough from any Hamer sell-on clause to make a real difference. Is he really worth much more than we got for him?

Saddlebrains

Hamer sell on is 10% of the fee

Vik sell on is 20% of profit from what i was told

So if Vik goes for the reported 80 million release clause, 60 million profit for Sporting

So would give us 12 million if Vik was to go for his release clause

If Hamer went for say 15 million, we get 1.5 off him

So best case scenario, they both go in the summer, and we get another 13.5 million off the back of them

Dont forget we still have the initial Hamer cash kicking about in the bank aswell. From what i hear MR isnt allowed all of it, but will get the majority if needed in Jan

PVA

Dont forget we still have the initial Hamer cash kicking about in the bank aswell. From what i hear MR isnt allowed all of it, but will get the majority if needed in Jan

Happy Lets Go GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

MalcSB

So if Vik goes for the reported 80 million release clause, 60 million profit for Sporting

So best case scenario, they both go in the summer, and we get another 13.5 million off the back of them

Sporting seem to think Vik’s sell on is 15% of the profit.

SBT

I sat next to one of Kitching's mates when we lost at Rotherham, he was baffled that he wasn't featuring at the time.
Suggested that something wasn't quite right in the camp.
If I'm correct, I think the back three that night was Binks, Lati and Fadz.
Things can change very quickly.
I have no idea why Kitching was out of the side for so long after he signed but it clearly held us back.

PVA

When Kitching signed Binks was playing well, probably one of our better performers at the time, Fadz was undroppable in a 3 at the back and we wouldn’t have a left footer at RCB. So I think it was just a combination of Robins being fair to Binks and circumstances.

If anything it was Fadz holding us back rather than Kitching not playing, as unfortunately he seems to be the weakest of the CBs at the moment.

SkyBlueMatt

We may struggle to keep these 2 in the Summer....that's how good they are imo.

:ROFLMAO: Is there ever a time we enjoy the players we have?

At the start of the season Kitching was a waste of money, 10 games later we now have to worry that we'll lose him. I've heard someone say the same about Saka. Start of the season, he was a pointless signing, lightweight and didn't fit our system. Now we have to worry about losing him.

Chill...

Last edited:

Alkhen

We have the majority of new signings on 4 year deals we won't be rushing to sell next summer unless there are mental offers.

I can't see anyone not improving with a season or two under their belts, it's an investment. Either we go up or we sell on at a profit with a year+ to go on contacts. We are no longer desperately hawking players to pay for pitch repairs or rent

shmmeee

Just need a few million for a CM in Jan and a couple of loans. And TBH only need a wedge next summer if Doug doesn’t get O’Hare to sign a deal. Otherwise I’d be fine with a few frees and cheap squad players with a couple of loans.

Saddlebrains

Just need a few million for a CM in Jan and a couple of loans. And TBH only need a wedge next summer if Doug doesn’t get O’Hare to sign a deal. Otherwise I’d be fine with a few frees and cheap squad players with a couple of loans.

Yep, cant see many wholesale changes next summer if we rectify the CM slot in Jan other than a couple of Wingers and a younger Godden

People need to realise aswell, Fadz, Kelly, and Moore more than likely released thats, a good chunk of wage we can chuck at a decent free agent to make us better before we even need to think of fees

rexo87

Seen McNally a few times for Stoke this season and he’s not looked anything like the player we had last season. Think Thomas has a higher ceiling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viktor17

Seen McNally a few times for Stoke this season and he’s not looked anything like the player we had last season. Think Thomas has a higher ceiling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remember he played in team which lost twice after he joined, a well oiled machine.

Stoke in right mess. Won’t help.

I’d still like to sign him.

Cally Fedora

You can see exactly why we were so determined to get Kitching. Thomas is a good buy but in all aspects he’s a bit less polished than Kitching. They are also helped by the flat back four meaning they get the benefit of Van Ewijk’s pace defensively more often and of course Bidwell being a better defender than Dasilva. Could be the new Peake/Kilcline or Babb/Atherton.

ExmouthNeil

You can see exactly why we were so determined to get Kitching. Thomas is a good buy but in all aspects he’s a bit less polished than Kitching. They are also helped by the flat back four meaning they get the benefit of Van Ewijk’s pace defensively more often and of course Bidwell being a better defender than Dasilva. Could be the new Peake/Kilcline or Babb/Atherton.
Are we looking to sign Kilpeak Babton in the January window???
🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Users who are viewing this thread