Bob Ainsworth - Letter from Companies House (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Glad this has gone up, saw it a while ago (I know the constituent).

I know the Trust have seen it, I'd like to get OSBs opinion on what information could be provided.

We need some kind of OSB signal like Batman...

ccfcway

so, SISU just ignoring companies house as well.

Surely, Surely they cant keep getting away with this ?

What is the blacked out bit?

Yeah - what does it say. Please tell, go on, tell us, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on :D:D

SkyblueBazza

The thing is, I would be most surprised if everything was not all ready to go, & hence get them out of any really incriminating or damaging situation. I wonder if they wait until the last minute as there might a few areas where some fiddle-factor can be worked in to their advantage.
By waiting until just before any deadline for action on anything - I suspect they also create the perception that they are a bit of a nuisance but always can be relied upon to come up trumps, & everything is always present & correct or a blind-eye is turned to protect the authorities from any embarrassment.

skybluericoh

Not sure if anything will come of this. SISU unforunately seem to be very good at staying on the right side of the law. Got no morrals, would sell their mothers without a second glance, and are lower than the belly of a snake. But think they know the law and then try and play people to make mistakes that they can use to force them into doing what they want. Just look at how they forced alll the share holders to hand over the shares. I feel bad about that now as I was one of the none holders saying 'go on you've got to do it for the sake of the club.' How wrong were we!!

Even the FL and FA won't stand up to them. parliment have got bigger fish to fry.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
In answer to shmmee query in a general sense not particular to any limited company, it is any information as to the conduct of the company or its directors that someone might feel breaks the duties under the Company Act 2006.

These might help
https://www.gov.uk/running-a-limited-company/directors-responsibilities

http://www.iod.com/guidance/briefings/cgbis-directors-duties-and-responsibilities

It isnt easy . Things like public statements, items in the accounts, media reports etc could indicate breaches. Repeated late filing of statutory information including but not only the accounts of each company. Statements that indicate under payment of creditors deliberately by the company. Indications that directors are acting in the interests of third parties not the club. All are examples of what could be considered but the difficulty is getting anything that would stand up in a court. Just making allegations are not going to do it

I think Otium were given notice in the (London?) Gazette that they were facing being struck off by companies house, however they then filed their accounts and this was then halted? Once again sailing close to the wind but just staying legal.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
No I dont think they have filed Co House says still outstanding. They achieved a suspension of the action to strike off pending filing of accounts. It also doesnt stop fines being imposed on company or its directors later

So the FL give the share to a company that in theory could still be struck off for non filing:facepalm:

Also interestingly there is now an indication on Company House that there is an outstanding mortgage charge now( - but papers not available online from the check i did)

Users who are viewing this thread