Blues protest vs Us (1 Viewer)

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

Might try and disrupt the game as well - tennis balls etc

Attachments

• 8F363DCB-4F24-4B39-851B-A8AE07BA3135.jpeg
    8F363DCB-4F24-4B39-851B-A8AE07BA3135.jpeg
    418.1 KB · Views: 175

pusbccfc

Let's be honest, our away fans will have a field day having a laugh about it and sitting in their seats.

The away cup game was fun.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Selective memories unfortunately. Derby fans don't help themselves really. Always had a deluded arrogance about them. I think Blues fans on the whole were quite sympathetic towards our plight in the past and there's a similarity between us.
And whether we agreed with it or not. They allowed us to play at their ground. I’d hope we do show sympathy, remember we’re 9 years away from being turfed out again.

Liquid Gold

Hopefully we support them in their protest and when we next play Sheff Utd and they say "what why you have done like?" with their whippet on a string we say, "we respected that football is more than 90 minutes and let them voice against their ownership"

peace ndlovu

Just like our fans did on Saturday when they were singing about having a party when Derby die?
So were Birmingham fans when they played there on Jan 30. I thought that was a bit strange given their circumstances and I thought it was equally strange when our traveling support were singing it given our recent history. But it’s bantz innit

joemercersaces

No one likes Derby
Never had anything against Derby until this year, now despise them and their fans. Was just walking up the steps last week and pretty much every Derby fan on the other side started having a go particularly one specky retard who looked like he was on day release. Wasn’t sure if the bloke next to him was his grandad a or his carer. Then there was the spectacle of a kid aged about 6 giving it large. Hope they go bust. PS my former father in law is a Derby fan and he’s a wanker too.

Users who are viewing this thread