Blues Game (1 Viewer)

skyblue1991

I see this being north of 20k purely because of the novelty factor (50/50 split)

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Pete

I see this being north of 20k purely because of the novelty factor (50/50 split)

Clive and oggy were doing their best to ensure that they poured as much cynicism on it as possible. Least they didn’t repeat the ccfc sort it and get back to the Ricoh mantra again

Jukeblue

I think so long as sensibly priced with good offers for kids and families and as long as they get them on sale quickly and allow some for pay on the day, it will be a sell out. Both sets of season ticket holders plus their mates and families plus quite a few neutrals in both ends there for the novelty factor

skybluelee

I'd agree, but if we wanted to we could probably get close to a sell-out by flogging tickets to Birmingham fans. 7.5k us, 15k Birmingham doesn't sound unreasonable as the conservative aim.
Didn't we take 8k-odd to MK 2 years ago? There's no way
less will travel to this match. I suspect 10-11k.

pusbccfc

Sky Blue Harry H

is likely to happen for both this and the Mackem game which is truly depressing.

Not depressing at all for the Blues game - why would we expecting to have more attendees than Blues fans at their own ground? As for the mackems, if we are still doing well, there will be at least 6k Coventry, perhaps more. Sunderland could/will if we allow, bring as many. More money for us, but hardly depressing (only league game that there is any possibility of it happening).

clint van damme

Not depressing at all for the Blues game - why would we expecting to have more attendees than Blues fans at their own ground? As for the mackems, if we are still doing well, there will be at least 6k Coventry, perhaps more. Sunderland could/will if we allow, bring as many. More money for us, but hardly depressing (only league game that there is any possibility of it happening).

It's depressing for me and brings home the absurdity of our situation.

theferret

This delay announcing ticket sales means it's almost certain WMP are sticking their oar in trying their best to ruin the occasion. Will probably be 6am on the Sunday. No reason why this game cannot be 3pm Saturday, but suspect it won't be.

Bugsy

Not a cat in hell's chance will there be in excess of 10k City fans, and even if there were that many, the attendance for a cup game will be announced that there were 3,800 of us (as per 'tweaked'Ipswich and Bristol Rovers attendees)

Your probably right about the tweak, but there will be more interest in this game than any league games so far, as I know about an extra 20 people who are attending this one for the novelty of it and some of them aren't even cov fans...PUSB

Sky Blue Harry H

The BBC website has it listed as Saturday 3.00pm kick off
That will just be a provisional. Now they know it's Blues v City, the police may want to shift the KO time. Would think any decision ought to be made soon though, as tickets need to be sold!

jordan210

The club just tweeted it was 3pm Saturday then they deleted it

Showing on Facebook

We can confirm that Coventry City’s Emirates FA Cup Fourth Round tie against Birmingham City will take place at St Andrew’s Trillion Trophy Stadium on Saturday 25th January, with kick-off at 3pm.

Further details will be confirmed in due course. #PUSB

ccfcway

This delay announcing ticket sales means it's almost certain WMP are sticking their oar in trying their best to ruin the occasion. Will probably be 6am on the Sunday. No reason why this game cannot be 3pm Saturday, but suspect it won't be.

Several reasons why it can’t be. Sadly, all very depressing in a civilised society

martcov

Seems they don’t like „cobs“ being called batches. Plus I’ve heard that a few Villa fans might want to support Cov on the day.

jordan210

DETAILS FOR THE EMIRATES FA CUP FOURTH ROUND FIXTURE AGAINST COVENTRY CITY CAN BE CONFIRMED.
After Coventry's Third Round replay victory, the tie will take place at the St. Andrew's Trillion Trophy Stadium on Saturday, 25 January (3pm).

As per the competition draw, Coventry are the home side and Blues the away team.

Of the overall ground capacity, with appropriate areas taken out for segregation purposes, each club will have around half.

Coventry will have use of the Kop Stand as they have for their home games this season, selling into the Tilton Road Stand if required.

Blues fans have been allocated the Main Stand, the Gil Merrick Stand Upper and the majority of the Gil Merrick Stand Lower.

It will be an all-ticket fixture for both sets of supporters – fans will not be able to buy on the day of the game.

Both clubs are conscious of the unique circumstances of this match.

Coventry and Blues have worked closely together this season in making the groundshare arrangement as successful as possible, developing a friendly and productive relationship between the clubs.

And we will continue that work for this tie, to ensure a great experience for all supporters on what has already become an eagerly awaited local derby.

Both Coventry and ourselves hope that all supporters will embrace the uniqueness of the game and make it a memorable show of unity in football.

Tickets are priced at:
Adult £20.00
Adult Season Ticket Holders £18.00
Seniors 60+ £15.00
Senior 60+ Season Ticket Holders £13.00
18-21 years £15.00
18-21 years Season Ticket Holders £13.00
Student £15.00
Student Season Ticket Holders £13.00
Armed Forces £15.00
Armed Forces Season Ticket Holders £13.00
Under-18 £10.00
Under-18 Season Ticket Holders £8:00

skyblue1991

DETAILS FOR THE EMIRATES FA CUP FOURTH ROUND FIXTURE AGAINST COVENTRY CITY CAN BE CONFIRMED.
After Coventry's Third Round replay victory, the tie will take place at the St. Andrew's Trillion Trophy Stadium on Saturday, 25 January (3pm).

As per the competition draw, Coventry are the home side and Blues the away team.

Of the overall ground capacity, with appropriate areas taken out for segregation purposes, each club will have around half.

Coventry will have use of the Kop Stand as they have for their home games this season, selling into the Tilton Road Stand if required.

Blues fans have been allocated the Main Stand, the Gil Merrick Stand Upper and the majority of the Gil Merrick Stand Lower.

It will be an all-ticket fixture for both sets of supporters – fans will not be able to buy on the day of the game.

Both clubs are conscious of the unique circumstances of this match.

Coventry and Blues have worked closely together this season in making the groundshare arrangement as successful as possible, developing a friendly and productive relationship between the clubs.

And we will continue that work for this tie, to ensure a great experience for all supporters on what has already become an eagerly awaited local derby.

Both Coventry and ourselves hope that all supporters will embrace the uniqueness of the game and make it a memorable show of unity in football.

Tickets are priced at:
Adult £20.00
Adult Season Ticket Holders £18.00
Seniors 60+ £15.00
Senior 60+ Season Ticket Holders £13.00
18-21 years £15.00
18-21 years Season Ticket Holders £13.00
Student £15.00
Student Season Ticket Holders £13.00
Armed Forces £15.00
Armed Forces Season Ticket Holders £13.00
Under-18 £10.00
Under-18 Season Ticket Holders £8:00
Nice one!

Looks like the BCFC website have taken this down...

Users who are viewing this thread