Blues Game (2 Viewers)

Bugsy

Jukeblue

Hopefully that's the case, but this is Cov.
Front two rows of the Tilton behind the goal are permanently covered up. Block 1 has about 250/300 seats that are technically restricted view (the view of the goal at the far end is impaired) they probably won't sell those so it's more like 15'000 if the Kop and Tilton is full

theferret

It's a measure of how shit things have become that we're getting a bit giddy over 13K for a home game (which would be decent in the circumstances I know, because it's an away game), or that we might have fans behind the goal. If you'd said in the HR days, or in those first few seasons at the Ricoh when we averaged over 20K that in a few short years large parts of the ground would be closed off you just wouldn't have believed it.

Bugsy

Front two rows of the Tilton behind the goal are permanently covered up. Block 1 has about 250/300 seats that are technically restricted view (the view of the goal at the far end is impaired) they probably won't sell those so it's more like 15'000 if the Kop and Tilton is full

That's my prediction also reckon there will be 15k skyblues...PUSB

ccfcway

It's a measure of how shit things have become that we're getting a bit giddy over 13K for a home game (which would be decent in the circumstances I know, because it's an away game), or that we might have fans behind the goal. If you'd said in the HR days, or in those first few seasons at the Ricoh when we averaged over 20K that in a few short years large parts of the ground would be closed off you just wouldn't have believed it.

Completely agree. Sad state of affairs.

CovInEssex

I was behind the goal against Notts County in the play offs. Paid on the gate. Okay I wasn't actually behind the net but I was inside the box.

sylus

I just went on to purchase my fa cup tickets,said its sold out,is this true,what a joke,now i am no STH,but have been to st Andrews a good few time,i had the match day package deal,which suited me,i have only just returned from abroad like yesterday otherwise would of purchased tickets sooner.

Corrado

I just went on to purchase my fa cup tickets,said its sold out,is thie true,what a joke,now i am no STH,but have been to st Andrews a good few time,i had the match day package deal,which suited me,i have only just returned from abroad like yesterdayortherwise would of purchased tickets sooner.
Don't panic - they will open more blocks today

Sky Blue Pete

I just went on to purchase my fa cup tickets,said its sold out,is this true,what a joke,now i am no STH,but have been to st Andrews a good few time,i had the match day package deal,which suited me,i have only just returned from abroad like yesterday otherwise would of purchased tickets sooner.
The ticket office will release some more very soon

shmmeee

Man Utd fan at work asking about tickets now.

giphy.gif

sylus

I also doubt you’ll be able to use tickets from the match package as to my knowledge they are for league games.

i never mentioned using my match package for Fa cup,of course it is for league games,just wanting to purchase cup game

Users who are viewing this thread