Blues Cup Clash Details (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
TICKET prices and sale dates have now been announced for the Sky Blues fortcoming FA Cup fourth round clash away to Birmingham City on Saturday, January 29.

For Coventry City season ticket holders prices are £15 for adults, £10 for senior citizens, under 18s and students and £5 for under 12s.

Prices for non-season ticket holders are £20 for adults, £12 for senior citizens, under 18s and students and £7 for under 12s.

Matchday prices are £25 for adults, £15 for senior citizens, under 18s and students and £10 for under 12s.

Tickets on sale

Season Ticket Holders and Members Only (1 ticket per ST holder only)

- Online ONLY to Season Ticket holders from 6pm tonight (14/01/11)

- Counter Sales (CCFC Superstore ONLY) post-match Saturday 15th January, 4.30pm

Phone 0844 873 1883 option 1, Saturday 15th January, 6pm

General Sales

- Online ONLY 10am Tuesday 18 January

- Counter Sales (CCFC Superstore ONLY) Wednesday 19th January, 10am

Phone 0844 873 1883 option 1, 19th January 10am

Cheaper than I thought it'd be & I'm glad to see a S/T price in there :-D So who's going?!

Coventry La La La

Great news! I was expecting the tickets to be way more expensive. Should be going to this one will be a great game and hopefully a good atmosphere in the Cov end of the ground :)

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
Hopefully I can twist my mum's arm to let me order them on the credit card hehe I'm excited, it'll be my first away game! I'm bloody penny pinching to go this lol

Coventry La La La

Hopefully I can twist my mum's arm to let me order them on the credit card hehe I'm excited, it'll be my first away game! I'm bloody penny pinching to go this lol

Good time to go to an away game.. Will probly be the best one of the season. Im sure the Sh** on the Villa song will be sung by both sets of fans should be a good game

Coventry La La La

Basicly the further towards the back/top end the better the atmosphere gets.... the bottom is normally full of SB grandads that just want to sit down.. but basicly like block 15/16 at the Ricoh the further up you go the better the atmosphere gets with people standing/singing.

smileycov

Facebook User
If brum let us we may even take more then 4,500 ?

according to the blues fans, police will restrict our allocation due to the trouble with the vile in the league cup 1/4's.
we cant have the entire gill merrick stand...............bummer

Jimthor

I just went to buy mine but seemingly despite having a half season ticket i'm still in the "general sale" profile rather than the season ticket profile, which seems like total bollocks to me as i reckon if i've paid for a season ticket for this half of the season it should come with the perks of a season ticket for that half of the season. Think that it's too late in the day to ring them about it now, might have to do it tomorrow. Bit miffed really.

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
I just went to buy mine but seemingly despite having a half season ticket i'm still in the "general sale" profile rather than the season ticket profile, which seems like total bollocks to me as i reckon if i've paid for a season ticket for this half of the season it should come with the perks of a season ticket for that half of the season. Think that it's too late in the day to ring them about it now, might have to do it tomorrow. Bit miffed really.

Hope you manage to get one before general sale :)

Gallagher

Jimthor got my ticket for me, 3 rows from the back :)

Real pumped up for this one. Probably stay in Brum and go on the sesh after for my birthday.

Coventry La La La

Whole Stand For Cup Clash
Cup ticket news

Coventry City have been given the whole of the lower tier of the Gil Merrick Stand for their FA Cup Fourth Round tie at Birmingham City on Saturday January 29th.
Birmingham City have moved their season ticket holders out of the top of that stand and it will be currently closed for the game.
However, if the Sky Blues sell their current allocation and request more tickets then this stand may be made available as long as the club and the agencies involved agree.
Tickets for Coventry City season ticket holders wishing to buy in person are on sale after today's game against Sheffield United.

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Anyone know if the GML3 and 4 stands are gonna become available online???

I haven't got my tickets yet as my mate who is at Plymouth Uni wants to come and isn't a season ticket holder, such a piss take that there isn't a +1 for Season Ticket holders!!!

Anyone not going have a season ticket number I can buy a ticket on? :p (If so PM me?)

I'm getting scared as the tickets in GML1 and 2 are nearly gone and the rest are gonna go like wildfire when they go on general sale on Tuesday at 10am when I am at work!!!!!

Last edited:

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
Anyone know if the GML3 and 4 stands are gonna become available online???

I haven't got my tickets yet as my mate who is at Plymouth Uni wants to come and isn't a season ticket holder, such a piss take that there isn't a +1 for Season Ticket holders!!!

Anyone not going have a season ticket number I can buy a ticket on? :p (If so PM me?)

I'm getting scared as the tickets in GML1 and 2 are nearly gone and the rest are gonna go like wildfire when they go on general sale on Tuesday at 10am when I am at work!!!!!

I imagine they will do, as we've been given the entire bottom tier. It's a bit daft about S/T holders only being allowed one but I can kind of understand why. Hope you manage to get some!

Malo

Saturday or Sunday?

Anyone know if the game is definately gonna be on the Saturday? As Villa are at home too ?

Users who are viewing this thread