Bloody Villa (1 Viewer)

davebow87

Jammy fuckers are off to Wembley by the looks of things. Ref just ensured that!

stupot07

Hopefully they'll do a wigan and birmingham - a trip to wembley followed by relegation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Macca

Such a dull club, firmly in the Hull and Sunderland group of teams that would have me reaching for the off button

davebow87

I live in Brum. They have been moaning all year about what a terrible season they are having. And they are off to Wembley. Just shows that they don't know the meaning of a shit season!! Spoilt fuckers..

M&B Stand

Crowd shots of Middle class fat people. Birmingham City are brums working mans club.
Villa are just a bunch of Solihull and sutton Coldfield plums.
Like a rugby crowd

Nick

Administrator
Crowd shots of Middle class fat people. Birmingham City are brums working mans club.
Villa are just a bunch of Solihull and sutton Coldfield plums.
Like a rugby crowd

don't say that, Italia will be on later saying how Randy Lerner bought him a baguette and it was the best thing ever. Top class, top class sport. :claping hands:

letsallsingtogether

Why should we care haven't played them in over a decade (will be 15 years next season) and unless we get them in the cup never likely to play them again.

Sad Sad times......

turlykerd

Just because we haven't played them in recent years doesn't mean we should want them to stay up and win the cup!

now they have a good manager, i may go and see them soon.

i love watching the villa

and i love hanging out with all the fans too, they are such lovely people, and have such an attractive accent . they are all so damn healthy looking too. and clever

Evo1883

I read a villa fans thread once around the time we moved to sixfields .
They absolutely hate coventry but make out they dont care about us .
A few of them telling nice stories about their trips to highfield road lol

Covstu

Fucking bellend

okay bit harsh, but i just dont share the hatred as you clearly do against them, why do i have to hate them because they are 25 miles down the road? I couldnt give a shit what they do. They wont get relegated as much as your little mind thinks they will.

I think tossers like you who clearly stew in their room and cry when they are winning should be more concerned about your own club than others who are two leagues above us.

LB87ccfc

okay bit harsh, but i just dont share the hatred as you clearly do against them, why do i have to hate them because they are 25 miles down the road? I couldnt give a shit what they do. They wont get relegated as much as your little mind thinks they will.

I think tossers like you who clearly stew in their room and cry when they are winning should be more concerned about your own club than others who are two leagues above us.

Il repeat my comment, fucking bellend, you clearly have no idea you twat about the history between the two clubs and the rivalry of the fans.. fucking melt.

Nick

Administrator
Il repeat my comment, fucking bellend, you clearly have no idea you twat about the history between the two clubs and the rivalry of the fans.. fucking melt.

Being born in 87 I bet you were there in the front line weren't you in the 70's?

Covstu

Grow the fuck up, are you the one that is giving it the 'big un' to them then running back in the stands? Some of us have better things to do like support our team rather than hate on others. I bet you crack one off everytime they lose dont ya?!

Joy Division

So what is the history and rivalry between the two clubs?

LB87ccfc

Grow the fuck up, are you the one that is giving it the 'big un' to them then running back in the stands? Some of us have better things to do like support our team rather than hate on others. I bet you crack one off everytime they lose dont ya?!

If only you had an just a little bit of an idea matey..., but suppose it was all before your time and you prefer to hate Leicester, each to their own of course.

LB87ccfc

Being born in 87 I bet you were there in the front line weren't you in the 70's?

Ah another one of our pathetic little stirring melons popping up, Born in 87? excuse me?

Amazes me some of the comments on here, why even speak about a club who absolutely despise us to the core, (even though they make out they don't).

LB87ccfc

AT CovStu- First comment of fucking bellend was probs abit harsh at the time, it was more out of anger for a fellow cov fan to say fair play to them than more directed at yourself, you are most likely a decent gentleman so yes bit harsh and your entitled to your opinion, but my opinion is I hope they get relegated and never return to the Premier League, I grew up having them as the main rival and was their on that dreaded day.

Make no mistake they would not say fair play to us if we ever meet again mate.

Nick

Administrator
Ah another one of our pathetic little stirring melons popping up, Born in 87? excuse me?

Amazes me some of the comments on here, why even speak about a club who absolutely despise us to the core, (even though they make out they don't).
Ha do you need to have played at a high level to know? Villa don't give a shit about us.

Stirring? Just pointing out more of your tripe.

Covstu

AT CovStu- First comment of fucking bellend was probs abit harsh at the time, it was more out of anger for a fellow cov fan to say fair play to them than more directed at yourself, you are most likely a decent gentleman so yes bit harsh and your entitled to your opinion, but my opinion is I hope they get relegated and never return to the Premier League, I grew up having them as the main rival and was their on that dreaded day.

Make no mistake they would not say fair play to us if we ever meet again mate.

and everyone is entitled to that opinion, for me I don't get all of this local hatred thing. Don't get me wrong I have no love for villa or Leicester for that matter but tend to put my energy in my team rather than hating others

LB87ccfc

Ha do you need to have played at a high level to know? Villa don't give a shit about us.

Stirring? Just pointing out more of your tripe.

I think you would find they do you tit if you ever ventured out of your nerd cave you tit.

Tripe, haha like the tripe I have previously stated that Waggott was controlling the signings, the tripe that the council were secretly stabbing us in the back you mean that kind of tripe?

Bit rich coming from someone who cannot wait to stir up abit of a argument between fellow fans at a moments notice little shit stirrer you are Nick, everyone knows it, I'm just the one with the balls to say it.

Anyway, myself and the fellow poster have ended this conversation so run along now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread