Blockbusters (1 Viewer)

davebow87

I see they are in administration for the second time. Does that move us above them in the table?:)

WillieStanley

They're stupid. Why they haven't devised a service similar to netflix to rival it I'll never know. It's a trusted brand so people will buy into that.

It's the same with HMV. There's loads of obvious niches they could have gone into - like selling guitars etc. People are stupid (and war is stupid)

skybluejelly

They're stupid. Why they haven't devised a service similar to netflix to rival it I'll never know. It's a trusted brand so people will buy into that.

It's the same with HMV. There's loads of obvious niches they could have gone into - like selling guitars etc. People are stupid (and war is stupid)

The American parent company that owns the name would not let them use it in a business like netflix..

pusbccfc

Blockbuster should cancel rentals and focus on selling DVDs, Games and CDs...

Oh wait.

dancers lance

Has anyone seen the South Park episode where Randy buys a Blockbusters store, done as an homage to The Shining? It's superb and sums Blockbuster up perfectly.

ccfcway

SISU are sniffing around apparently.

They feel that the nieche with Blockbusters, isnt about selling DVD rentals, but its all about the popcorn and the Coca-Cola that goes with it. Without the revenue from that its not a viable business

dancers lance

SISU are sniffing around apparently.

They feel that the nieche with Blockbusters, isnt about selling DVD rentals, but its all about the popcorn and the Coca-Cola that goes with it. Without the revenue from that its not a viable business
And they have decided to stop selling BluRay's to thousands and sell Betamax to a few hundred instead.

Users who are viewing this thread