Block 31 - Allocated for fans who want to be socially distanced (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

Hi

There will be the obvious jokes about certain individuals on here (I'll resist the temptation) but I see that the club have announced that anyone wanting the option needs to contact the club at '[email protected]'

Some people with health concerns, or anxious regarding social distancing might find this useful/reassuring.
I don't mind admitting that I've asked to be relocated there until I feel more comfortable about how the land lies.

D

Deleted member 4439

Hi

There will be the obvious jokes about certain individuals on here (I'll resist the temptation) but I see that the club have announced that anyone wanting the option needs to contact the club at '[email protected]'

Some people with health concerns, or anxious regarding social distancing might find this useful/reassuring.
I don't mind admitting that I've asked to be relocated there until I feel more comfortable about how the land lies.

Would be great if they could take this initiative forward to away games - the opportunity to follow city away again and yet be socially distanced from our racist cokeheads would be a welcome one.

D

Deleted member 2477

Hi

Good idea from the club

speedie87

Hi

cheers for heads up. Do you know if they are saving your original seats in doing this or do you effectively have to give them up for new ones?

Sky Blue Harry H

cheers for heads up. Do you know if they are saving your original seats in doing this or do you effectively have to give them up for new ones?

Not sure mate - I had an automated reply today saying 'x' was on Annual Leave and would reply upon their return (last Monday !!)

speedie87

Not sure mate - I had an automated reply today saying 'x' was on Annual Leave and would reply upon their return (last Monday !!)
I just got same message!

I’d like to move as parents had been shielding so still wary even tho double jabbed but don’t really want to lose our original seats we’ve always had

Sky Blue Harry H

I just got same message!

I’d like to move as parents had been shielding so still wary even tho double jabbed but don’t really want to lose our original seats we’ve always had

Pretty much the same situation - two elderly parents for whom we are the main carers, Not too fussed re: seat, although I know/knew a lot in the area around me - but have bumped into most since at The Trillion and away games. When the world feels 'normal' I will reassess, but don't think it will be too difficult to shift back 9although I get why you are reluctant)

Evo1883

Would be great if they could take this initiative forward to away games - the opportunity to follow city away again and yet be socially distanced from our racist cokeheads would be a welcome one.

Our away fans are 👌👌, can't beat following the city away

rob9872

Most seasons we've been socially distanced watching City at home. Fwiw I'll try not to sneeze on you H as you get out of the car.

Users who are viewing this thread