Block 17, Row HH, Seat 2 (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Block 17, Row JJ, Seat 2

I'm sorry you didn't have Hussey, Bell or Baker to slag off today so when it was Maccas turn for your abuse I was so happy to see him shove it back down your throat and oh yes I did notice you jump up at his goal.

Many football fans are fickle but you slag so many of our players off so often I don't know why you bother coming. I've noticed your a small old angry man who has a chip on his shoulder (small man syndrome?) but please sht the fk up!

You sir are a moron.

Last edited:

Rickstar8701

I'm sorry you didn't have Hussey, Bell or Baker to slag off today so when it was Maccas turn for your abuse I was so happy to see him shove it back down your throat and oh yes I did notice you jump up at his goal.<br />
<br />
Many football fans are fickle but you slag so many of our players off so often I don't know why you bother coming. I've noticed your a small old angry man who has a chip on his shoulder (small man syndrome?) but please sht the fk up!<br />
<br />
You sir are a moron.
<br />
<br />

Does he read twitter then??

J

Jack Griffin

Did he look like this?
Yoda.jpg

SBAndy

I have a very strange feeling that may have been my Dad :D

I'll check, and if so, I'll have words. Never noticed him slag players off before so it is a bit odd.

Nonleagueherewecome

This is a brilliant thread :D

Stevec189

He has a clone in block 20 and could even be on the same row and seat number! Today he was strangly quite and had to turn on the Ref! I fail to see how people who have no knowledge about football seem to be so vocal and NEVER get behind the team! PUSB!!

dadgad

You always get mental cripples like this. A football match is their equivalent of a month in a padded cell in a straight jacket. I just wish they could all be herded together, and sent on a world cruise on the Costa Concordia. Alternatively, designate an area "the loony corner" - I reckon they'd end up killing each other.

rob9872

Was he wearing glasses? Fair coloured hair?

Yes PVA - hope it's not you mate :)

(actually think I may have this thread wrong by the way it could be Block 17 Row JJ seat 2)

joemercersaces

Block 15 Row U seat 2. You annoy me intensely at times with your constant yap yap yap and juvenile questions. I just want to watch the match not be asked incessantly who scored the quickest, best, worst goal ever and what size boots Ronald wears. I know you love the City and want to convey your support but sometimes your shrill screeching goes right through me. I know you don't know all the words yet but please try and sing in something close to tune.

Dad

rob9872

Yep - still a c**t

skyblue19

Well at least something's don't change. City throw it away in the dying seconds and the people who sit around you are still knobs.

rob9872

Congrats again prick!

Users who are viewing this thread