Block 15 - Closed off section (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

It was actually a joke. But hey, if it wound you up then it was worth it.

You come across as very mature too Torch, I hope they don't 'smash it up', the fans have had enough shit already, no point adding criminal records to their woes too!

RoboCCFC90

One has realised that he has tickets for the blocked off area of block 15 for the Walsall game.. Maybe I should give the Club a call?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

torchomatic

Yep. If it's wrong then it's wrong, deal done or not. PM me your address, so I can come into your flat and decorate it for you. Black and yellow stripes, I think.

Don't tell me you're going to keep up your hostility to Wasps now the deal is done? That would be exceedingly tiresome.

It is our home, it's just we don't own it. I rent my flat - I don't own it but it's my home.

n1xon

just phoned the club shop said i didn't want to move so they have offered to refund my season ticket for the remaining games. the way we are currently playing its very tempting......

hill83

That puts me two rows from the back and right in the middle of all the bouncy kids sneaking shandys and being the big I am.

Fuck that. Looks like I'll be moving.

LB87ccfc

I thought originally they wanted to increase the atmosphere, now it will be even more of a morgue, and the corner will get even more overcrowded.. however at home in the corner has started to get full of little chavtastics thinking they the big I am when in fact they all are back to school on a Monday morning.

skybluebeduff

It was actually a joke. But hey, if it wound you up then it was worth it.

Why would it wind me up Torch? Get a grip old man, better things in life to do then sit behind a screen and play internet silly buggers

:jerkit: ;)

2hnmcna.png

'Let's trash this wasps stadium son'

:)

Last edited:

pusbccfc

I'll just be sitting a few rows lower, it may improve the atmosphere by making it a bit more compact.

covcity4life

Why would it wind me up Torch? Get a grip old man, better things in life to do then sit behind a screen and play internet silly buggers

:jerkit: ;)

2hnmcna.png

wouldnt surprise me if wasps did relocate to poland in the future! franchise whores
'Let's trash this wasps stadium son'

:)

skybluefred

Do our fans really cause damage to our own stadium? I know we have some daft fans, but to damage our own stadium (albeit temporary home). Really?

The problem stems from the performance on the pitch, it's been so long since City scored any goals the mechanism has seized up.:laugh:

Gint11

Block 15 singers corner used to be the place to stand. Now it's full of little twats giving it ten whilst on the hooch singing songs that don't make sense and makes us look stupid. I mean, singing 'your support is fucking shit' when there's 7K home support in a 32k stadium? I'll be moving too!

letsallsingtogether

Yep. If it's wrong then it's wrong, deal done or not. PM me your address, so I can come into your flat and decorate it for you. Black and yellow stripes, I think.

Why not PM me yours, I can send you that Sisu advent calendar you so desire.
And the picture of Fishers arse for the end of your bed....:eek:

letsallsingtogether

BHSB sounds like he is 60 odd. probably only just worked out how the internet works to be fair to the old boy.

And you sound like a snotty spotty16 year old in tracksuit bottoms and a baseball cap.

Love watching them giving it large they are always the first to run away :laugh:

pusbccfc

Block 15 singers corner used to be the place to stand. Now it's full of little twats giving it ten whilst on the hooch singing songs that don't make sense and makes us look stupid. I mean, singing 'your support is fucking shit' when there's 7K home support in a 32k stadium? I'll be moving too!

But the thing is, it's still the only atmosphere in the ground, I don't stand there for the people, I stand there for the noise.

SkyblueBazza

Vandalism (if it is that) is soooo '70s. People used to vandalise or misbehave in numbers as it made them feel "hard" (without any justification)
Everyone knew it then & everyone knows it now. The only way to prove you're hard is to find someone else that thinks they are - & organise a bare knuckle fight. Or perhaps join some mercenary brigade to go fight some real baddies with real weapons in the name of your country - join the army as in.
Otherwise, grow a pair...grow up & treat everyone else with respect for their thoughts whether you agree with them or not - they're entitled to the view they hold!!!

PUSB

ccfctommy

This. I hate the 'this is your wembley' chant. Sad to think this is our hardcore.

letsallsingtogether

Seriously though there has been some commotion there lately.

At the last game the stewards had to go up and remove cans of beer from the fans.

Then stewards waited till half time and waited for the culprit (I presume) to come down the stairs then grabbed him and threw him out a large crowd gathered and started singing City Aggro but all turned and ran when they were confronted by 2 stewards and one was a women.:laugh:

Also the people in front of us got hit by a bottle thrown from the back..

Our own fans throwing things at each other is that really what we have now been dragged down to.

AndreasB

Almost as bad as blowing whistles to put the players off and shouting "scab" to people who went into sixfields. Oh but that was the glorious "hillers" so thats ok.

block16

Are people seriously slagging off the corner? They've been fantastic since we've been back trust a load of old miserable buggers to moan about them. Why go to a football match and moan that people are causing a bit of petty aggro? I suppose we should all just sit in silence on the half way line like the oap's from now on then? The games are so bloody dull atm that the only entertainment is the bit of noise they create. Some people on here just love to stir shit with our own fans these days its getting sad time to lighten up a bit!!

block16

Almost as bad as blowing whistles to put the players off and shouting "scab" to people who went into sixfields. Oh but that was the glorious "hillers" so thats ok.

But they were scabs? no denying it. They went against the protest and did nothing whatsoever to get the club back. Have nothing against them they're city fans and I respect their reasons. But yes anyone who went in was a scab.

Do our fans really cause damage to our own stadium? I know we have some daft fans, but to damage our own stadium (albeit temporary home). Really?
The woman in the Cov shop told me fans were using it as a toilet. I did see 2 drunk fans go behind the scoreboard for a while (at separate times, i dont think there was anything like that happening) and apparently, they found piss and shite behind the scoreboard, so thank them for ruining our fun

covmark

But they were scabs? no denying it. They went against the protest and did nothing whatsoever to get the club back. Have nothing against them they're city fans and I respect their reasons. But yes anyone who went in was a scab.
You respect their reasons, but they're scabs.
Moron.

letsallsingtogether

You really are full of shit!! as a regular Hiller I or the ones that went with me never called anyone a Scab, as for the whistle (never blown when City were on the attack) yes it was annoying but didn't actually hurt anyone.

I hope the next bottle hits you and then you can come on here and defend the offender hope they piss in it first .

letsallsingtogether

Are people seriously slagging off the corner? They've been fantastic since we've been back trust a load of old miserable buggers to moan about them. Why go to a football match and moan that people are causing a bit of petty aggro? I suppose we should all just sit in silence on the half way line like the oap's from now on then? The games are so bloody dull atm that the only entertainment is the bit of noise they create. Some people on here just love to stir shit with our own fans these days its getting sad time to lighten up a bit!!

No not slagging off the corner just a few bad apples.

yes they have been fantastic this season hope they keep it up..

I like to chant so always join in from block 16.

After all were are the Right side:)

block16

You respect their reasons, but they're scabs.
Moron.
hardly. A scab is somebody who breaks the protest. I understand why they did as I was very tempted to go in myself so understand there reasoning. However, in the eyes of the protest movement they were scabs. Not a nice word to use about our own fans, and unnecessary now we are back we should be united, but in the eyes of that particular protest, they were.

torchomatic

Twat.

block16

No not slagging off the corner just a few bad apples.

yes they have been fantastic this season hope they keep it up..

I like to chant so always join in from block 16.

After all were are the Right side:)

Yeah I agree some of them may be, but at least they get it going and slurs like 'chavs' and 'got school on monday' are unnecessary. Just wish it was crammed in more often like the JPT games!

shy_tall_knight

Going under the scoreboard for Walsall - can't sit in my usual seats anymore, the silence is only broken by negative moaning, struggling to keep 10 year old son interested, lack of atmosphere at the Ricoh, going where I think there may be some

Users who are viewing this thread