Block 15 - Closed off section (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Just received a letter stating that the back rows from XX to RR are being closed due to damage to the scoreboard!?

Apparently ACL have told the club to close the rows off!

SkyBlue_Bear83

I noticed on the scoreboard last match sometimes a black square would randomly appear on the screen and then go all fuzzy.

Do the fans at the back bang or throw stuff at the scoreboard?

pusbccfc

Do our fans really cause damage to our own stadium? I know we have some daft fans, but to damage our own stadium (albeit temporary home). Really?

Honestly, I have seen no damage.

The only reason I can see it being closed is due to the mass overcrowding of the back few rows which the stewards have been concerned about over the last few matches.

ccfc_Tom

Do our fans really cause damage to our own stadium? I know we have some daft fans, but to damage our own stadium (albeit temporary home). Really?
Was in the quadrant the other week and there was guys drinking in there bragging about breaking it and doing a few grands worth of damage, complete arseholes.

pusbccfc

Was in the quadrant the other week and there was guys drinking in there bragging about breaking it and doing a few grands worth of damage, complete arseholes.

Can't be the normal lot.

The noisy lot directly under the scoreboard are generally well behaved.

Ashdown

There's your answer then, completely brainless if true. Vandalism and Arson and the likes are pointless and cost everyone in the long run !

torchomatic

They should at least wait until the Wasps rebrand.

There's your answer then, completely brainless if true. Vandalism and Arson and the likes are pointless and cost everyone in the long run !

duffer

It does make you wonder if there will be any vandalism once they fully take over..

Joking aside, I'd hope not - it would be a bit petty. Their fans didn't have much choice in it, and rented or not it's still our home too.

torchomatic

Hobo

Of course "damage" could be accidental rather than malicious? I don't know leaning on cable runs?

skybluebeduff

I'm in block 16 and never see anyone banging or damaging the scoreboard! But I do hear people at the very top of block 15 bang on the shell of the stadium to get a song going.

RoboCCFC90

I don't think there is any damage as such to the scoreboard, but the black wooden surrounding at the bottom of the score board is coming away..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Just like Nick who states something and then puts a wink at the end making out he didn't mean it in this case doesn't mean a thing flower it up as much as you like you're still a twat

Or I put a wink to show that I am not actually serious or it is being ironic / sarcastic.

n1xon

Just got a letter to its a joke how could someone vandalise the scoreboard from row TT is beyond me. They only need to net off max two rows! Jokers

Users who are viewing this thread